Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

a sincere/courteous request to my fellow cafc fanatics

Comments

• Can I change my name to:

Doubt_it
    Or reed_it
    No.. pard_it

Best... Park_It??

Pow_It?
    Rig_it?
    Pete_it
    Luz _it

Fuck sake wish I hadn't started that...
  • Have I missed anyone??
  • Curb_It said:

Can I change my name to:

Doubt_it
    Or reed_it
    No.. pard_it

Best... Park_It??

Pow_It?
    Rig_it?
    Pete_it
    Luz _it

I thought you'd go for drunk_it?
  • If Javier Pastore left PSG to become our manager, would you be Past_It?
  • Bringing up your previous username was probably not your smartest move, you upset a lot of people with your sick and disabled children are punishments to the parents comments.

I'm all for second chances for everyone but opinions like that will never be tolerated by the decent folk on here. I hope that wasn't meant the way it sounded and the real you is the one that liked interesting music debates and insightful football chat. You made a lot of very good posts as shootershill2tropics but that all got over shadowed by the out of this world insensitivity with your obscene beliefs. Kind of reminds me of someone else, most will know who I mean.

• MrOneLung said:

Your parents must have done something bad that is why she dumped you.

You did say something like children with cancer are a punishment for parents being bad didn't you?

Take a fruit smoothy and piss off.

that is not my statement. our body does not act in a punitive manner. our body always seeks to correct, despite some of our misguided choices.

i understand that you detest them sadie jane:>), but i do like smoothies, hey hang me for that.

i will "piss off" if that is the majority vote.

my request for a hearing was genuine. i come in peace (and some passion). i have been back on here for 6 months or so and have remained considerate, and refrained from posting comments/views regarding health, although i did become involved in the fox debate. i seek honesty and openness in life, and just did not want to continue with the deceit; (and of course, i have trouble two finger typing rapid thoughts in anything but lower case:>) regarding any comments i have previously made regarding my considered experience as to the cause of symptoms, and the optimal protocol and regimen to correct choices and enable the body to heal in accord with such compensatory and rebalancing ability it still possesses; it should be noted that i am a health professional of twenty years+ standing. i recently left a successful practice in los angeles, (to move to the thai countryside). the health centre had countless healthy, happy, and self-healed clients whose lives are a testament to the body's amazing ability to self-correct, IF/WHEN we get out of the way. yes, i can be insistent, however, this is a passion borne from witnessing people radically change their choices, and their results over two decades of professional guidance and counseling. the methods i employ are not a panacea, however, their record should at the very least attract a lively, open interest in the whys and wherefores, rather than ridicule. i completely understand that some of my views can be challenging, and sometimes annoying to some. however, my intention is honest and predominantly sincere.

regarding yesterday's accusations from mr.one lung and sadie jane, i respect that you have both had personal experience with significant health challenges, as have many on cl, and as have i, witnessing the sad and painful demise of those close. therefore, i again apologize for any hurt that some of my misguided/ill-timed comments have initiated. i do not wish to get into a to and fro here, as i fully realise that the views i have expressed in the past, and may do again, are not going to be embraced by all on here, but hey, it is a forum, correct? my previous words on health and particularly the cause of symptoms, have been regurgitated in an inflammatory manner in this current thread. why am i being so roundly villified when the checkered 150 year results/record of the medical business is accepted with barely a questioning word?

PLEASE, i was born on shooters hill, and lived in kidbrooke. i have been an addicks fanatic since my dad told me when i was knee-high, this is the club you follow, (after he had done the same in his life), and that will never change. from len glover to matt tees, bob curtis to richard rufus, and so on to my current team favourite, errrrr, hmmm, weird how the current bunch don't engender quite the same enthusiasm...? (albeit, that the anxiety and anguish seems ever-present - ok, with occasional lulls & highs:>), supporting charlton, funny that?) anywayyyy, no heinous crimes committed here, no bottle throwing, i am not palarse or millwall, i bleed red and white. again i am sorry for some past comments, and i am most definitely not for everyone on here, nor is anyone, cl is a forum, so i once more, humbly request that my past transgressions be seen in considered context, and that i be given a another go...

• I think lucy is a troll. Accept him at your peril. Only my opinion of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• swap your cy for a zon and you'll be ok for a few months at most...
  • Oakster said:

swap your cy for a zon and you'll be ok for a few months at most...

:>) wordsmith extraordinaire, oakster! so, in lu we trust...for the moment...but if we still falter when the injuries are sorted, well, then he'll be off my christmas card list.
  • So did Lucy get shot because of your behavior on CL? Is Lucy on CL? Have we got any pics of Lucy?

creepy indeed, creepy;>) (suffice to say, lucy's a lovely looker, not addickted to the club, but tolerates my affliction, though could do without my wild antics when we score!)
  • Have you been collecting your own 'medicine' out there in the Thai countryside?
  • edited October 2015
    ilovelucy said:

MrOneLung said:

Your parents must have done something bad that is why she dumped you.

You did say something like children with cancer are a punishment for parents being bad didn't you?

Take a fruit smoothy and piss off.

that is not my statement. our body does not act in a punitive manner. our body always seeks to correct, despite some of our misguided choices.

i understand that you detest them sadie jane:>), but i do like smoothies, hey hang me for that.

i will "piss off" if that is the majority vote.

my request for a hearing was genuine. i come in peace (and some passion). i have been back on here for 6 months or so and have remained considerate, and refrained from posting comments/views regarding health, although i did become involved in the fox debate. i seek honesty and openness in life, and just did not want to continue with the deceit; (and of course, i have trouble two finger typing rapid thoughts in anything but lower case:>) regarding any comments i have previously made regarding my considered experience as to the cause of symptoms, and the optimal protocol and regimen to correct choices and enable the body to heal in accord with such compensatory and rebalancing ability it still possesses; it should be noted that i am a health professional of twenty years+ standing. i recently left a successful practice in los angeles, (to move to the thai countryside). the health centre had countless healthy, happy, and self-healed clients whose lives are a testament to the body's amazing ability to self-correct, IF/WHEN we get out of the way. yes, i can be insistent, however, this is a passion borne from witnessing people radically change their choices, and their results over two decades of professional guidance and counseling. the methods i employ are not a panacea, however, their record should at the very least attract a lively, open interest in the whys and wherefores, rather than ridicule. i completely understand that some of my views can be challenging, and sometimes annoying to some. however, my intention is honest and predominantly sincere.

regarding yesterday's accusations from mr.one lung and sadie jane, i respect that you have both had personal experience with significant health challenges, as have many on cl, and as have i, witnessing the sad and painful demise of those close. therefore, i again apologize for any hurt that some of my misguided/ill-timed comments have initiated. i do not wish to get into a to and fro here, as i fully realise that the views i have expressed in the past, and may do again, are not going to be embraced by all on here, but hey, it is a forum, correct? my previous words on health and particularly the cause of symptoms, have been regurgitated in an inflammatory manner in this current thread. why am i being so roundly villified when the checkered 150 year results/record of the medical business is accepted with barely a questioning word?

PLEASE, i was born on shooters hill, and lived in kidbrooke. i have been an addicks fanatic since my dad told me when i was knee-high, this is the club you follow, (after he had done the same in his life), and that will never change. from len glover to matt tees, bob curtis to richard rufus, and so on to my current team favourite, errrrr, hmmm, weird how the current bunch don't engender quite the same enthusiasm...? (albeit, that the anxiety and anguish seems ever-present - ok, with occasional lulls & highs:>), supporting charlton, funny that?) anywayyyy, no heinous crimes committed here, no bottle throwing, i am not palarse or millwall, i bleed red and white. again i am sorry for some past comments, and i am most definitely not for everyone on here, nor is anyone, cl is a forum, so i once more, humbly request that my past transgressions be seen in considered context, and that i be given a another go...

I don't remember MrOneLung saying all that...
  • Can't we keep Lucy?

Sounds like she's up for grabs now mate !
  • He sounds as bonkers (and with the same dangerous ideas) as Glenn Hoddle. I think he should join the Bottle Thrower on the Sofa.
  • Tramp said:

He sounds as bonkers (and with the same dangerous ideas) as Glenn Hoddle. I think he should join the Bottle Thrower on the Sofa.

Haha love that. The sofa is now the Charlton hall of shame.
  • Tramp said:

He sounds as bonkers (and with the same dangerous ideas) as Glenn Hoddle. I think he should join the Bottle Thrower on the Sofa.

Haha love that. The sofa is now the Charlton hall of shame.
    or the Charlton naughty step?
  • Lucytakesitupthearse

(She does for your guide)
  • Sponsored links:

• Lucysawsense ?
  • ilovedlucy?
  • Lucywastoogoodforme
  • Curb_It said:

Can I change my name to:

Doubt_it
    Or reed_it
    No.. pard_it

Best... Park_It??

Pow_It?
    Rig_it?
    Pete_it
    Luz _it

I thought you'd go for drunk_it?
    F@#ked_it

• I hope she hasn't run off with your stash of gold ingots and Krugerrands, ill.

Can you update us all as to the revised date of the end of the World?
  • Addickted said:

I hope she hasn't run off with your stash of gold ingots and Krugerrands, ill.

no gold stash in the deposit box, and you must have the wrong fella there "addickted", i'm not in overwhelmed by/immersed in the doom 'n gloom, they're coming to get me, demon at the door, waiting for the rapture to scoop me up etc. etc. brigade;>)
  • ilovelucy said:

Addickted said:

I hope she hasn't run off with your stash of gold ingots and Krugerrands, ill.

no gold stash in the deposit box, and you must have the wrong fella there "addickted", i'm not in overwhelmed by/immersed in the doom 'n gloom, they're coming to get me, demon at the door, waiting for the rapture to scoop me up etc. etc. brigade;>)
    You will be come 5pm tomorrow
  • Wot a load of Bollox