Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

a sincere/courteous request to my fellow cafc fanatics

i have been in the forum as "ilovelucy" for six month plus now, and have enjoyed just reading, (and of course, addicks obsessing:>) mostly, occasionally chipping in, (albeit, trying very hard to use capital letters where typical;)... however, i want to change my cl name as longtime luv lucy and i are separating and i have been/am in tearful pieces...i joined cl as "ilovelucy" using her email to register, so now i am changing my many computer passwords that all seem to include her name, i am faced with a quandary where it comes to cl. due to some hands-up, admittedly misguided big-gob comments, plain stupidity, and disrespect, poor timing too, i was previously axed...because i am/was "shootershilltotropics"....(btw, i made it to the tropics, about 10 miles into the villages/country from chiang mai>), but lucy wants to go back to los angeles after 6 months here.) anyway, getting to the conciliatory point, i apologize to all and anyone who experienced hurt by my previously getting mouthy, and would like to come back, (on probation or whatever the moderators offer), as i don't like deceit, prefer being my usual out-front "open book". so there you are, i would like to use my own email and be "tropicalcolin", (yes, i know, i'm not helping my case with the name;>) again, sorry all...and my fate rests...

Comments

• ihatelucy
  • edited October 2015
    LucyLucywhothe fu%kisLucy?

Might be a better new name than anything Colin related.

Mind you IlovePalaceUltras or Millwallgeezer would probably fall into that bracket too for some people on here!
  • WSS said:

How many sheds do you have? Maybe base it on that.

ah ha, a mod has some input - well, unlike arthur "two sheds" jackson, i have none...well hold on, a recent visitor to the thai homestead referred to this house as "a shack", "..and i've seen better in the african bush"!
  • Lucy has dumped you so should CL for your mouthing off having said that I don't have a clue who you are or who you was, but by the sounds of it Lucy has dodged a bullet and so should CL.
    Anyway now that you are single should you not be spending more time on adult sites
  • So you'd be Arthur 'no sheds' Jackson?

love the old stufff!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• So did Lucy get shot because of your behavior on CL? Is Lucy on CL? Have we got any pics of Lucy?
  • edited October 2015
    Thanks Colin
  • Surprised you think no one sussed out who you were before. That aside, there are others "posters" on here who find respectful discussion difficult whenever they disagree with somebody, so maybe a "handle" that reminds you to be polite whenever you sign on would be appropriate.
    Meantime, I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you.
  • To be honest there's more pathos if you keep this username, as a reminder
  • Change your name to a2c
  • Change your name to a2c

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.
    I'm outta here the day that name ever appears on CL :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• How about thericardos instead?
  • How about Lucythetwotimingwhore ?
  • Or what about...
    Lucylastic?
  • edited October 2015
    Sign in using a Twitter account. I used to be Valley McMoist but now I'm stuck with Mr Dick (my Twitter username)
  • *I can see my new username suggestions may not be utilised, but your new image just has to be this picture of Lucy, famous 3 million year old Australopithecus.

• ilovelucy said:

i have been in the forum as "ilovelucy" for six month plus now, and have enjoyed just reading, (and of course, addicks obsessing:>) mostly, occasionally chipping in, (albeit, trying very hard to use capital letters where typical;)... however, i want to change my cl name as longtime luv lucy and i are separating and i have been/am in tearful pieces...i joined cl as "ilovelucy" using her email to register, so now i am changing my many computer passwords that all seem to include her name, i am faced with a quandary where it comes to cl. due to some hands-up, admittedly misguided big-gob comments, plain stupidity, and disrespect, poor timing too, i was previously axed...because i am/was "shootershilltotropics"....(btw, i made it to the tropics, about 10 miles into the villages/country from chiang mai>), but lucy wants to go back to los angeles after 6 months here.) anyway, getting to the conciliatory point, i apologize to all and anyone who experienced hurt by my previously getting mouthy, and would like to come back, (on probation or whatever the moderators offer), as i don't like deceit, prefer being my usual out-front "open book". so there you are, i would like to use my own email and be "tropicalcolin", (yes, i know, i'm not helping my case with the name;>) again, sorry all...and my fate rests...

Why not come back as Tropicolin
  • Did he actually say that?? Wow.