Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The NASA major scientific discovery on Mars News Conference due today

13»

Comments

• Options

seth plum said:
    I loved, "Is she really going out with him ? " & " Different for girls", back in the day, but this is horrendous.
    Two cracking songs. I wonder how many listened to the former when they'd seen their ex-girlfriend out with a new guy?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Dazzler21 said:

Chizz said:

The odd thing is that, if NASA *has* found liquid, running water on the surface of Mars, you'd think they'd want to send the Mars Rover there to take a look. However, they are forbidden from doing so by an international treaty which prohibits terrestrial spacecraft from approaching anywhere near water, to prevent contamination. So, the one place that is most likely (almost certain) to harbour life is the one place that no mission is allowed to approach.

I think the answer is simple.

F*** THE RULES!
    Great picture.

(Although how he's supposed to drink that beer, I will never know).
    Not forgetting that the beer would boil away the moment the cap was taken off.
  • Options
    I just went on the NASA website, couldn't find anything about a scheduled update today but it came up in my news feed y'day. Strange
  • Options
    Water ice on the surface and blue skyline
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Water ice on the surface and blue skyline

Any sign of Matt Damon?