Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your preferred front two

2»

Comments

• Options
    Watt - Kermorgant
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever been called that before... and I've been called a lot of things.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Breasts, lol!

edit: Sorry, has that joke been made several times already?
  • Options
    Because of the way we now play Mak is integral to our system... so its a choice of igor or Mak to partner him. When they're both fit guy will rotate them as he likes to rotate! One starting one on the bench!
  • Options

depends who we are playing but at present Makie and TWWW.

with a fully fit squad we may see ourselves playing with Mackie up top in-front of a 5 man midfield with JBG in an advanced role. (maybe not from the start but we may see TWWW/IV taken off and the midfield packed out)

Since Norwich at home, I believe we have started with 2 strikers in each game ( even if Watt has dropped deep on occasion) . I think this will and should continue
  • Options
    For me, the best front pairing us Hamlet and Big Tone
  • Options
    Mak and TWWW, with Igor replacing TWWW as required.

Big Mak to play all games,injury permitting.
  • Options
    Have to admit Rosie Jones has a lovely pair up front though
  • Options
    Dolly Parton--although not a natural pairing
  • Options

Mak and Watt. Don't change a winning team

Unless we are playing Hull
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holly Willoughby.
  • Options

Dolly Parton--although not a natural pairing

They only work together 9 to 5, so no good for evening games
  • Options
    Those most likely to score for me. 1 Igor 2. TWWW 3. Reza 4. KAG 5. Big Mak. One good game doesn't make a striker, but as he looks to be a starter for 1st half of season I await to be swayed by Simon.
  • Options
    Anyone go for KAG and Kennedy?? :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Big Mak and Watt, not even close IMO.

Igor simply hasn't been consistent/fit enough to show that he is ahead of those two in the last 8-9 months. I know Big Mak is new but we can see what he'll bring which will be enough of an asset to mean he has to start.
  • Options

Those most likely to score for me. 1 Igor 2. TWWW 3. Reza 4. KAG 5. Big Mak. One good game doesn't make a striker, but as he looks to be a starter for 1st half of season I await to be swayed by Simon.

One good game ?

Every goal this season in League games, Simon has either started, has the assist or scored.

Plus the good work he does defending corners.

• Options
    At first glance, Mak and Vetokele looks a complimentary partnership. You would think big man plus channel runner = championship goals galore.

You watt watt watt seems to be more suited to tiki taka in and around the box.

My view is that an on form watt and an on form veteokele are the best players by a distance.

Don't forget KAG!!
  • Options
    First time I can remember in an extremely long time we've got a few seriously good forwards that would get into most other teams in the league.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    If any one remembers the amount of goals we gave away last season from corners. Lots of these goals were by defenders because Church, Igor, watt or George or whoever could not do this marking job. Yann and Big Mak have been the only forwards any good at this important job in the last 4 seasons.
    The ball would have to be played to feet every time if Igor and Tony were playing together. Plus there not great when we don't have the ball for closing down.

It's just good that we will have choices at last when Igor gets back to match fitness.
  • Options
    Tony Watt got his boots back on on his latest Instagram post...

Wolves probably too soon for him but the international break might do wonders for both Tony and Igor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez with Lionel Messi to come off the bench when either Ronaldo messes up his hair when diving or when Suarez takes a bite out of the opposition

Good post