Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

E-mails to Katrien.

When i saw the fixture list and knowing there was no Spanish trip this year with the 2 matches in Mijas
and a game of golf for the new boys to get to know each other. i sent the following E-mail to our CEO.

Dear Katrien,

As we have fixtures against Derby on the Saturday and Forest on the Tuesday, (only 15 miles apart)
Can i suggest that we stay in Sherwood forest for the few days instead of coming back
to London. If Roland doesn't want to pay for the squad to stay in Lodges i have had a word with Man at Millets and he is prepared to sell 10 Tents and get one free. These are all two person Tents.
To make it more fun for the Players it could be a Robin hood Theme and you could dress up as Maid Marian.
I would gladly offer to share your tent as i know you don't like Creepy crawlies.
It was great to bump into you after the QPR game and show the picture of you, i have on screen saver.

Kind Regards

Soapbox Sam.

Hi Soapbox Sam,

I felt i should reply to you this time as i deleted the other 50 e-mails you sent me last season by mistake.
To get the players to bond in that way is a great idea and Roland thought that would be superb as it would save money all round.The real problem was some players wanted to go back to their WAGS and Johann was taking some of the lads to Mayfair on the Sunday night.
I do remember you Sam because as i walked outside you were the man who bumped into me with your tongue out ?
I really must make certain in future we don't run out of refreshments in the kiosks.
You are Correct in that i don't like Creepy crawlers so will have to turn down your kind offer this time.

COYR

CEO and Charlton Fan,

Katrien.

Have any of you CL had any luck recently with getting a reply from KM.

Comments

• She hasn't ignored any of the emails I sent to her.
  • Bugger!

Sam, your P45 is in the post!
  • Sorry Boss i did my best.
  • E mails ? We've moved on to her ringing me once or twice a week when she needs my advice. She's a nice lady.
  • That's because your a Guru,
    For some reason she blocks my calls :blush:
  • Who needs emails or calls, I talk to her every day on whatsapp
  • She always replies to my texts "who is this", "how did you get my number", "this isnt funny", "please stop you're scaring me" ect
  • She always replies to my texts "who is this", "how did you get my number", "this isnt funny", "please stop you're scaring me" ect

Thass how we all reply to your texts, Dave
  • brogib said:

She always replies to my texts "who is this", "how did you get my number", "this isnt funny", "please stop you're scaring me" ect

Thass how we all reply to your texts, Dave
    That was my texts to her!
  • I e-mailed her and asked "can we meet outside the khazi's at the next away match" As i understand this is where you give out inside info to forum Moderators.

(this is a joke that anyone who has ever visited 'Into the Valley' may or may not get)

Others may just be bamboozled .........................
  • Sponsored links:

• I must be the lucky one get to see her on a webcam and she doens't ask for my credit card details
  • To be honest, I'm getting a bit pissed off with all you lot sending her e-mails, texts & whatsapps. How the hell am I meant to sleep when her phone is constantly bleeping with these message alerts..............and she bloody snores......... :neutral:

Why would you want to sleep, you must be there when I am at work you little shit
  • Damn, had a witty comment I was going to add but the last post has kinda killed the mood.
  • Good, if i can make at least one person think twice about posting the vile drivle as displayed above then my work here is done.
  • Thought the thread title was the name of a new Charlton themed romantic novel.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

Thought the thread title was the name of a new Charlton themed romantic novel.

I've been sussed. :blush:

• I saw Katrien up close and personal this morning and I must say she looks much younger than expected. She can certainly fill a pair of trousers though.
  • I saw Katrien up close and personal this morning and I must say she looks much younger than expected. She can certainly fill a pair of trousers though.

Yours?
    twice I should think.

Blimey another stalker following her around, no wonder she's uses the train they couldn't all follow her in a bus!
  • brogib said:

No wonder women find it hard to progress in the game with sexism in it as displayed above; today I'm embarrassed to be Charlton

I'm female and thought it was rather funny. It works the other way round too - I want to have Tony Watt's babies
    OMG this could be interesting a lot of people mistake me for Tony Watt until they hear my accent

Yours?
    twice I should think.
    LOL, but I wasn't referring to waistband size. More a case of self inflation.
    ;-)
  • brogib said:

No wonder women find it hard to progress in the game with sexism in it as displayed above; today I'm embarrassed to be Charlton

I'm female and thought it was rather funny. It works the other way round too - I want to have Tony Watt's babies
    That's disgusting!
  • That's disgusting!

It would have to be in the close season, on the pitch and used to promote pitch hire.