Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holiday - True Story

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

Not overly exciting but

Spent couple of days on hols through mutual friend with one of our Long term Prem players.

Didn't say too much or ask anything first day as it didn't seem appropriate but at dinner the second day I opened up after a few shandys.

Anyhow, I asked so many questions which weren't brushed aside, however I got absolutely wankered, couldnt, and still cant remember a fcking we spoke about after the starter. My missus was really impressed with me though :(

We both went home the next day so didn't even get a chance to recall anything we both chatted on about all night.

Not gonna name names or anything as we will prob meet up again and don't want to look like an idiot saying 'I spoke to X and found out this and that'

Only thing I can remember asking is why we were so shit (literally phrased like that) after March and 40pts reached, the honest answer was small squad and fatigue.

so you went on holiday with a former player who you refuse to name and asked "so" many questions yet only recall one of them to which the answer could have been seen by Stevie Wonder, right...

Id still say a tad more exciting than your only discussion started in 18 months :wink:

cafcfan1990 Member

January 2014 edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related

Thinking of taking a three day trip to Barcelona in late February. The package would include hotel and flights. Anybody know roughly how much spending money I would need for 2? The hotel also includes breakfast so it would just be lunch, dinner and seeing some local attractions. Maybe a few drinks in the evening but wont be getting hammered.

Cheers for any advice.
    and I will wait another 18 months, beats starting the most pointless thread I have ever seen.
    Still fucking reading it though 2hrs on.........

hahahahaha

I was hoping you had realised the thread was a waste of everyones time and edited it to reveal some nice juicy gossip from said player
    Ok mate, like yourself Ill save a thread for the next time I need to know how much I need for Lunch, dinner, a few drinks and a couple of attractions in a foreign country.
    whatever pal, I'm not arguing with you. Thats your only comeback and I didn't see anyone slating my thread and calling it completely pointless because at least it was a thread where people could offer opinions/advice. But whatever, no need for this to carry on, its further wasting everyones time.
    Ok mate, just a bit of 'banter' nothing serious, however, I could have come out and said I met X and he said x player was shit, and another player was a lot older than they said (which he did) but as we know the internet it a dangerous place and these players bump into each other still, and more. I regard him as a mate now so wouldnt, honestly wish I hadn't said anything.

Night bro x

• Not overly exciting but

Spent couple of days on hols through mutual friend with one of our Long term Prem players.

Didn't say too much or ask anything first day as it didn't seem appropriate but at dinner the second day I opened up after a few shandys.

Anyhow, I asked so many questions which weren't brushed aside, however I got absolutely wankered, couldnt, and still cant remember a fcking we spoke about after the starter. My missus was really impressed with me though :(

We both went home the next day so didn't even get a chance to recall anything we both chatted on about all night.

Not gonna name names or anything as we will prob meet up again and don't want to look like an idiot saying 'I spoke to X and found out this and that'

Only thing I can remember asking is why we were so shit (literally phrased like that) after March and 40pts reached, the honest answer was small squad and fatigue.

so you went on holiday with a former player who you refuse to name and asked "so" many questions yet only recall one of them to which the answer could have been seen by Stevie Wonder, right...

Id still say a tad more exciting than your only discussion started in 18 months :wink:

cafcfan1990 Member

January 2014 edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related

Thinking of taking a three day trip to Barcelona in late February. The package would include hotel and flights. Anybody know roughly how much spending money I would need for 2? The hotel also includes breakfast so it would just be lunch, dinner and seeing some local attractions. Maybe a few drinks in the evening but wont be getting hammered.

Cheers for any advice.
    and I will wait another 18 months, beats starting the most pointless thread I have ever seen.
    Still fucking reading it though 2hrs on.........

hahahahaha

I was hoping you had realised the thread was a waste of everyones time and edited it to reveal some nice juicy gossip from said player
    Ok mate, like yourself Ill save a thread for the next time I need to know how much I need for Lunch, dinner, a few drinks and a couple of attractions in a foreign country.
    whatever pal, I'm not arguing with you. Thats your only comeback and I didn't see anyone slating my thread and calling it completely pointless because at least it was a thread where people could offer opinions/advice. But whatever, no need for this to carry on, its further wasting everyones time.
    Ok mate, just a bit of 'banter' nothing serious, however, I could have come out and said I met X and he said x player was shit, and another player was a lot well older than they said (which he did) but as we know the internet it a dangerous place and these players bump into each other still, and more. I regard him as a mate now so wouldnt, honestly wish I hadn't said anything.

Night bro x

Completely agree, don't think anything said in your conversations with X should be repeated on here. That's why the thread was pointless, but all done now, let's get over it.