Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holiday - True Story

Not overly exciting but

Spent couple of days on hols through mutual friend with one of our Long term Prem players.

Didn't say too much or ask anything first day as it didn't seem appropriate but at dinner the second day I opened up after a few shandys.

Anyhow, I asked so many questions which weren't brushed aside, however I got absolutely wankered, couldnt, and still cant remember a fcking we spoke about after the starter. My missus was really impressed with me though :(

We both went home the next day so didn't even get a chance to recall anything we both chatted on about all night.

Not gonna name names or anything as we will prob meet up again and don't want to look like an idiot saying 'I spoke to X and found out this and that'

Only thing I can remember asking is why we were so shit (literally phrased like that) after March and 40pts reached, the honest answer was small squad and fatigue.

Comments

• Haha quality mate
  • Great story man
  • Not overly exciting but

Spent couple of days on hols through mutual friend with one of our Long term Prem players.

Didn't say too much or ask anything first day as it didn't seem appropriate but at dinner the second day I opened up after a few shandys.

Anyhow, I asked so many questions which weren't brushed aside, however I got absolutely wankered, couldnt, and still cant remember a fcking we spoke about after the starter. My missus was really impressed with me though :(

We both went home the next day so didn't even get a chance to recall anything we both chatted on about all night.

Not gonna name names or anything as we will prob meet up again and don't want to look like an idiot saying 'I spoke to X and found out this and that'

Only thing I can remember asking is why we were so shit (literally phrased like that) after March and 40pts reached, the honest answer was small squad and fatigue.

so you went on holiday with a former player who you refuse to name and asked "so" many questions yet only recall one of them to which the answer could have been seen by Stevie Wonder, right...
    Didnt go on hols with him but you can see how rumours start but eerrm, yes mate, sorry, hence the not overly exciting part.

I did say about the fatigue must have been all them cup games and European nights.

so you went on holiday with a former player who you refuse to name and asked "so" many questions yet only recall one of them to which the answer could have been seen by Stevie Wonder, right...

Id still say a tad more exciting than your only discussion started in 18 months :wink:

cafcfan1990 Member

January 2014 edited January 2014 in Not Sports Related

Thinking of taking a three day trip to Barcelona in late February. The package would include hotel and flights. Anybody know roughly how much spending money I would need for 2? The hotel also includes breakfast so it would just be lunch, dinner and seeing some local attractions. Maybe a few drinks in the evening but wont be getting hammered.

Cheers for any advice.
  • U were right not very exciting
    Minute Of my life wasted ill never get back
  • Hey, chill out and play this game you lot!

• And the award for most pointless thread goes to...
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

And the award for most pointless thread goes to...

Paulie.
  • I once shagged a top page three model. Was going all night long. She wanted to see me again but I wanted to play the field a bit, know what I mean?

Not gonna name names though, or mention where or when it happened, but I just thought I start a thread about it and hope people bite and ask me loads of questions so I can sit behind my pc smugly grinning thinking that I've got one up on them all.

Come on. What was her name?
  • edited August 2015
    If only you stayed sober, Tahar El Khalej has got some cracking stories about the premiership years.
  • JaShea99 said:

And the award for most pointless thread goes to...

Well it certainly wouldn't be you mate as your still trying to think of one 4 and a half years in
  • I name that player in one:- Graham Stuart!!!
  • "Your still trying"?

I've been patiently waiting to bump into an ex player on holiday so I can reveal some gems that are on par with 'we were so shit because of fatigue'.

I ask one question, why?
  • Was it a swingers resort?
  • Not sure why people are having a pop at the OP.

Not like he has said ' you will never believe what I have been told by player X. But I won't tell you'

Just relaying that met an ex charlton player who seems to be a nice bloke.

Would rather save my scorn for people saying ' I can assure you it was more than 3.5m for Gomez but I won't tell you how I know this'
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you kind sir, doff my cap to you
  • MrOneLung said:

Not sure why people are having a pop at the OP.

Not like he has said ' you will never believe what I have been told by player X. But I won't tell you'

Would rather save my scorn for people saying ' I can assure you it was more than 3.5m for Gomez but I won't tell you how I know this'

I can assure you it was more than 3.5m for Gomez but I won't tell you how I know this
  • CAFCsayer said:

MrOneLung said:

I can assure you it was more than 3.5m for Gomez but I won't tell you how I know this
    It definitely was Graham Stuart told me

Doh'

• CAFCsayer said:

MrOneLung said:

Luckily I have plenty of scorn as have been saving it !!!

Id still say a tad more exciting than your only discussion started in 18 months :wink:

cafcfan1990 Member

Thinking of taking a three day trip to Barcelona in late February. The package would include hotel and flights. Anybody know roughly how much spending money I would need for 2? The hotel also includes breakfast so it would just be lunch, dinner and seeing some local attractions. Maybe a few drinks in the evening but wont be getting hammered.

Cheers for any advice.
    and I will wait another 18 months, beats starting the most pointless thread I have ever seen.

cafcfan1990 Member

Cheers for any advice.
    and I will wait another 18 months, beats starting the most pointless thread I have ever seen.
    Still fucking reading it though 2hrs on.........

hahahahaha

• edited August 2015

Not overly exciting but

cafcfan1990 Member

Cheers for any advice.

hahahahaha

I was hoping you had realised the thread was a waste of everyones time and edited it to reveal some nice juicy gossip from said player

cafcfan1990 Member

Cheers for any advice.

hahahahaha

I was hoping you had realised the thread was a waste of everyones time and edited it to reveal some nice juicy gossip from said player
    Ok mate, like yourself Ill save a thread for the next time I need to know how much I need for Lunch, dinner, a few drinks and a couple of attractions in a foreign country.

cafcfan1990 Member

Cheers for any advice.

hahahahaha

Ok mate, like yourself Ill save a thread for the next time I need to know how much I need for Lunch, dinner, a few drinks and a couple of attractions in a foreign country.
    whatever pal, I'm not arguing with you. Thats your only comeback and I didn't see anyone slating my thread and calling it completely pointless because at least it was a thread where people could offer opinions/advice. But whatever, no need for this to carry on, its further wasting everyones time.
  • I read the OP thought it was pointless then read all the responses and have been laughing so hard I now have a sore throat! This thread is brilliant.