Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Dagenham - Preview (and Match Thread from page 4)

167891012»

Comments

• Macronate said:

crowd 21,607.

decent.

Tickets sent out in good time makes a difference
  • edited August 2015

Macronate said:

crowd 21,607.

decent.

Ah, so we count how many seats are empty. Now I understand.

Yeah, judging by the photos I've seen, unless everyone went to the toilet at the same time, or are dressed as red seat backs, then Weegie Addick is spot on:

• Accrington 0-0 Hull FT (ET)
    Blackburn 1-2 Shrewsbury FT
    Bolton 0-1 Burton Albion
    Brentford 0-4 Oxford FT
    Bristol Rovers 1-2 Birmingham FT
    Cardiff 1-0 Wimbledon FT
    Charlton 4-1 Dag & Red FT
    Colchester 0-0 Reading FT (ET)
    Huddersfield 1-2 Notts County FT
    Ipswich 2-1 Stevenage FT
    Luton 3-1 Bristol City FT
    MK Dons 2-1 Leyton Orient FT
    Nottm Forest 3-4 Walsall FT
    Port Vale 1-0 Burnley FT
    Southend 0-1 Brighton FT
    Wolves 2-1 Newport FT
    Wycombe 0-1 Fulham FT
    Yeovil 0-3 QPR FT
  • Bolton 0 Burton 1 on 87 mins
  • Accrington 0-1 Hull in extra time.
  • 21, 000 my arse
    Must be 2100 surely
  • Reza is Barcelona quality
  • edited August 2015

Sounds like a good work out and glad Barr and Birgdech have started. I think Reza will will do well by being eased into a good team, playing well.
    All really encouraging.

I think that's a fair point about Reza - a lot will depend on whether or not he 'fancies it' but when he last played for us we were not exactly setup or playing the kind of football that will maximise what talents he has. Less pressure on him now, more creativity in the team and he is better informed on what the Championship is like. I'm not holding my breath for a miraculous turnaround from him, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Reckon we have, in theory, got the makings of a decent cup side this year. Luzon seems to be able to motivate and wants us to attack and we have a couple of magic moment players in Watt and JoBerg that could make us a threat in one-off matches. Dunno about you lot but I'd settle for solid mid-table finish and a genuine cup run including a giant killing or two.

• Mmm the last time we had a decent cup run was under CP with a small squad that seriously undermined our league form.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bolton 0-1 Burton FT
  • BARNET GO 2-1 UP
  • Accrington 1-1 Hull
  • Extra time for Hull now. Accccchhhhhhhhrington Stanley have equalised!
  • I really hope Reza can play a part this season, even if only from the bench. Great to see Tony Megawatt score again. Wonder if he can get 20 this season.
  • LenGlover said:

Decent starting line-up. Think we will win by plenty tonight.

The win is 8-15 on Bet 365 if you are that confident.

I would but it will be the kiss of death if I do!
    I've had us -2 at 10/3.
    Thank you Reza!!
  • Love Barnet
    Get in
  • BBC reckons 5,100.
    Millwall 1-2 !
  • IAIA
    edited August 2015

LenGlover said:

Decent starting line-up. Think we will win by plenty tonight.

The win is 8-15 on Bet 365 if you are that confident.

I would but it will be the kiss of death if I do!
    I've had us -2 at 10/3.
    <3<3 Reza!! <3<3 </p>
  • Accrington 1-2 Hull
  • Sponsored links:

• Accrington 2-2 Hull
  • Just watching some fella who is the Oxford manager being interviewed on Sky.

His face rings a bell but I just can't place him!!

After that result though, I'm sure he'll be odds on for any job that comes up soon!!! :wink:
  • Forget World Cup goalscorers. The really important question: is this the historic first time we've had 3 double barrels on the pitch? C-C, A-G and H-D?

Thats just counting the ones with hyphenated double-barrels. If you also count Cristian CEBALLOS PRIETO, Reza GHOOCHANNEJHAD NOURNIA and Jóhann BERG GUÐMUNDSSON I think we've easily set a record tonight. If only the boss could have found a space for André Stéphane BIKEY-AMOUGOU :wink:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!