Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Away

2»

Comments

• PL54 said:

Not a single moan at my end (as usual) - just a question

You don't "moan", because you don't care.

You don't care, because you don't use the coaches.

The "moaners" do, or have used the coaches, or are sympathetic, to other Charlton fans, that want to use this service.

I and I presume others, want the club that we love passionately, to not only be a success on the pitch, but also to be a success off of the pitch. In order for the club to grow and thrive.

We want S/T's issued correctly. I don't think that unreasonable.

We want a fit for purpose online ticketing system, so we can purchase our "away" tickets. I don't think that unreasonable.

We want the ticket office to answer the phone, as above. I don't think that unreasonable.

We want to be able to book a coach, more than 3 days before an away game. I don't think that unreasonable.

We want to be able to buy a programme, from an easily accessible person. I don't think that unreasonable.

I understand that you don't care about these matters. It is not important to you, because you don't go to many of the home games and very few away games.

It matters to me and others because we do care.

As you don't care, why don't you just refrain, from the continual, non constructive posts.

Why don't you fill your day, with something you do care about, as opposed to digging out fans on matters that they care about.
    So have you got a coach ticket yet or not ?
  • edited August 2015
    Getting coach from Gravesend on tuesday night for forest, was wondering where there's to park close to the pick-up point? If anyone from around Gravesend could help me on this I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)