Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Tonight - Channel 5 - Saturday's 9pm

Comments

• Options
    Its like someone watched football am and thought "this needs more post-evans big breakfast, and just a twist of channel 9 from the fast show".
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure what's going on.
  • Options
    Dont mind it but they need to cover Championship then League One then League Two, gets confusing else
  • Options
    It is a mess, but least it's on earlier. And no Claridge.
  • Options
    If you are watching it in Sheffield , Charlton were on first. If you are watching it in London, the massive were on first .
  • Options
    It's like the producers are trying to reinvent the wheel. Highlights --> analysis --> repeat works. Don't care about all the other shit.
  • Options
    This is nonsense. Only worth watching if you're the one of highlighted games on. Otherwise, you're better off watching Sky Sports from 8 until 9.
  • Options
    Ok.. So some games have commentary and are done in the normal format we are used to... And the others are done in the studio by some guy. I will be pissed off if we are done by that pair in the studio.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is dog shit
  • Options
    I never thought I'd say it, but .......Bring back Manish!
  • Options
    So they cover the relegated teams yet decide to skip showing Charlton first because we managed to beat one of them?
  • Options
    Do me a favour and someone make a note of how far in our highlights are so I can fast forward later. Must admit to not expecting much but comments are pretty damning from you lot!
  • Options
    Charlton being ignored. Plus ca change...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What's that big fella doing standing next to Kelly , it's not Big Mac is it, you can't see his head!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    They've gone back to the format we're used to all of a sudden (FLS commentators included)? I'd be peed off if I was a Derby, Hull, Bolton or Huddersfield fan for having highlights covered like that!
  • Options
    They're going to have teething problems which is to be suspected...Hopefully they learn and listen to people
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They've gone back to the format we're used to all of a sudden (FLS commentators included)? I'd be peed off if it was a Derby, Hull, Bolton or Huddersfield fan for having highlights covered like that!

100%. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Not being funny, but we're top 2, it's half an hour in, show our f***ing match.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Can't wait til the crowd get involved...

As riveting as I'd imagined!
  • Options
    Bloody awful!
  • Options
    Asked a question of a fan in the audience. No mic on him so it was just a muffled blur. What a farce. Stick to what you are good at channel 5, pairs of tits rather than trios of them.
  • Options
    Interviewing people that don't have a microphone. This is car crash.
  • Options
    It's so bad it's kinda good
  • Options
    Gotta laugh, the only game they've shown highlights for is the one that was live on telly.

Yesterday
  • Options
    Talal said:

It's so bad it's kinda good

To be fair I can't turn it off, I want to see how bad it gets (until Charlton are on atleast).
  • Options
    When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory?!