Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Deluded QPR fans

2»

Comments

• Always hated QPR ever since I knew what it meant to truly hate. Self righteous arseholes.
  • edited August 2015
    Every club has deluded fans. I don't think QPR fans are any different. They have realistic, decent fans as well but talking about them isn't as interesting.
  • That club is rapidly becoming a basket case.

Ah well...
  • Hark at you lot sticking up for those deluded hooped fools. Typical bloody CL!!!!

You know how I know?

Well i am Archbishop Arnold Dingele Imbele owner of the largest diamond mine in Umboto land and a shed load of giraffes and stuff...
  • That sounds like a good investment, well, better than putting it into a football club in West London......
  • They look half hearted in the warm up and as a team they just crumbled in the second half. The sooner the FFP rules are enforced and people like Tony Hernandez leave the game the better - there is nothing wrong with most of the fans who are just supporting their local/family team.
  • Being reported on QPR forums that FFP fine is rumoured to be £8M
  • Sponsored links:

• I know we have a few supporters "off talking to the pixies" but even when we were in our pomp, I can never remember comments like that from our support. I might be wrong of course but it is very reassuring that you now your place in the scheme of things, especially football wise that is...

Is it the money maybe? It must of turned the heads of a large amount of their support, for what is basically a small to medium sized club with rare periods of success, into complete meroons.

I've seen plenty of comments over the years along the lines of "we should be smashing teams like these", especially when we were in League 1.

Happy to be the ones with our feet on the ground and popping someone else's ballon in this instance, but we've definitely been in situations where the roles have been reversed in the past.

Doesn't stop those QPR fans from being a bunch of deluded twunts though.
  • One Charlton fella felt it was too much and made a one man assault on them outside the club shop but was barged back by a copper. Poor chap ended up in the gutter
    Cue lots of spitting and posturing by them (from behind police lines)
  • seth plum said:

Taxi_Lad said:

One Charlton fella felt it was too much and made a one man assault on them outside the club shop but was barged back by a copper. Poor chap ended up in the gutter
    Cue lots of spitting and posturing by them (from behind police lines)

I witnessed that incident. The Charlton fella did not make any assault of any kind, he was walking away in the direction of the north stand, and simply turned towards them (he was in his fifties I would guess), and at worse he glared and told them to shut up. At that moment the stream of QPR fans paused, and turned towards him as if they were going to instigate something with him, a police officer hurriedly went past the guy, who was looking the other way, shoved the man aside, and he fell down.
    At this point the QPR fans cheered and laughed and pointed, and began to sing 'he got done by the old bill', then the body of police came through from the throng, followed by horses, and the QPR fans turned to proceed up Floyd Road, continuing to sing 'he got done by the old bill' in a gleeful way I would say.
    As I was watching this, about two of them took a step towards me, and said 'what you looking at you cunt, you want some tosser', with a couple of gestures woven in. And then they were obliged to move on by the police who had arrived in more numbers by then.

Obviously just as I was going to take the whole mob on single handed, I couldn't find anybody to hold my glasses as I was going to brush my 62 year old grey hair away from my eyes, and launch an attack inspired by Kashi in the previous game verses West Ham.
    Just as well, they wouldn't have stood a chance.

Look at that as an oppotunity missed, Seth. Next time steam in pal and if you got keys in your pocket - use em!!
  • I would rather reserve my ire for Liverpool/Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal glory hunters than (albeit deluded) people from west London who support their local team.

Can't we have ire or whatever it is with everyone for no reason?
  • brogib said:

I would rather reserve my ire for Liverpool/Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal glory hunters than (albeit deluded) people from west London who support their local team.

Can't we have ire or whatever it is with everyone for no reason?
    No, that's what far right politics are for : - )
    Touche henners
  • Sponsored links:

• Tony Fernandez for such a successful businessman (although inherited family fortune), has been absolutely taken for ride since he took over. I think he's finally clocked he's been mugged over on the money front, but doesn't know what to do to get success without spending money. They could have a long season ahead. They def need rid of Austin and any other players that think they are prem quality
  • When some QPR fans saw their team line-up this afternoon:

I like the look of that!!! Come on you R'sssss!

Championships winning team imo - strongest top 4 in the league.

Greg1882 said:

That team should slaughter Charlton in fairness

that team could smash sides on route to the title

Shouldn't Tony Mowbray be they manager just to match they fans bullocks comments
  • Is Fernandez racking up debts to QPR or "gifting" the money to them
    I haven't a clue what any football club owners do but I have no problem with an owner donating their dough to a football club if they so wish to to try and bring success (Jack Walker style I presume)
    But the owners who rack up debts to themselves, that are well over the top, should be held to account
  • They might be better off, strange as it seems, without Austin and Fer.

Austin didn't want to know.

Agreed, can't believe both are still there. Everyone knows they'll be sold and both want to go. No point keeping them all pre season, should've got rid early on and gone about finding cheaper replacements who actually want to be there.
  • Their ground is shite, been there a couple of times over the last few years. There's better grounds in L1, which luckily their fans will get to see next season.
  • edited August 2015
    Saw that incident with the bloke getting pushed over, 'our' guy was being a bit of a knob posturing at them really - that small QPR lot were a bunch of morons waiting for any opportunity to get aggy.

Heard one QPR fan saying to his mate outside Sainsbury's by the station "when we beat them 3-0... bla bla". Got a smirk when Fox scored our second!
  • Is Fernandez racking up debts to QPR or "gifting" the money to them
    I haven't a clue what any football club owners do but I have no problem with an owner donating their dough to a football club if they so wish to to try and bring success (Jack Walker style I presume)
    But the owners who rack up debts to themselves, that are well over the top, should be held to account

The owners converted £50 million from debt to themselves into equity. They lost about £60 million in 2013-14 buying promotion and extra dog treats for Rosie AND converted most of the debt into worthless shares. Exactly when they did this doesn't appear to be in the public domain.