Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Deluded QPR fans

Just had a quick browse of their fans forum and they all seem genuinely surprised that a 'big' team like theirs is losing to the likes of Charlton. What planet are these people from??

One of their fans was upset at losing to a team of 'nobodies'(his words) - did I miss all the superstars in their team?

If there was a prize for wasting money they'd win it.

Comments

• Spot on Harry, rotten club nob head fans rubbish ground no right to be in the prem! Hope they fail big time this year!
  • IA said:

Why have they started the season on 0 points?

I wish I could LOL this twice.
  • Not one of their fans have said. They were better than us, that's why we lost.
  • They'll struggle this season with Ramsey, I'm sorry to say.
  • Sponsored links:

• They'll struggle this season with Ramsey, I'm sorry to say.

Ramsey wont last... He'll be gone in a month or two... Queens Park Rangers could have a season like Norwich last term, equally they could end up being like Wigan (I predict the latter)
  • They might be better off, strange as it seems, without Austin and Fer.

Austin didn't want to know.

They looked like a team and a Group of fans used to losing. Once they went behind they gave up on the pitch and in the stands.

Our away ends too big for you (when you're losing)
  • I think they've read too much into the bookies odds
  • Was listening to them on the train talk about Man United as if they were part of the premier league. Reminded me of the scrawny kid in school that hangs around with the big kids from 2 years above and gushes about them to all his peers, when in reality the big kids don't even know he exists. It was adorable
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    Ignore this comment
  • I know we have a few supporters "off talking to the pixies" but even when we were in our pomp, I can never remember comments like that from our support. I might be wrong of course but it is very reassuring that you now your place in the scheme of things, especially football wise that is...

Is it the money maybe? It must of turned the heads of a large amount of their support, for what is basically a small to medium sized club with rare periods of success, into complete meroons.
  • I posted a rant on this on another thread last night and I'm glad they didn't disappoint.

Thrashed by plucky little charlton with their 11 nobodies..
  • They were mouthy tossers when we beat them 2-1 in 2000, at the station going on about how we wouldn't last a season in the Premier. Irony.
  • Every team that comes down from the Prem has delusions. We did the same. The more money the owner has the more delusional fans will also be.

Was surprised at how poor they were tbf. I think they have some big names for the Champ but as Tut Tut says above they don't look interested and took the piss out of their manager and fans today.

This. At one point in our Premiership history, we had fans claiming online that we were bigger than Spurs. I don't believe that this was through any sense of irony or humour, just that we had beaten them a few times and finished higher in the league.