Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Different Season Ticket Slant

2»

Comments

• Think we must have copied these rules from the likes of Man Utd. Where season tickets are hard to come by. Therefore they are sold onto friends and relatives, rather than given back to the club. They had an amnesty a few years back where they said they would let people keep their seat if they owned up to it not being in their name. This was largely so they could ensure they were marketing to the right people. I think their records showed they something like 40 people over 100 years old as season ticket holders. Where grandad had passed away and the family kept re-newing his name !

Hardly an issue for us .

It was that 1800 were actually dead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2397623.stm
    I sit in the West Stand Library, a lot if our fans might as well be.
  • Haha me too. If I turn up after a decent number of pre-match drinks and get quite into the match and make some noise, people around are a bit shocked and upset.
  • MrOneLung said:

Huskaris said:

Dropped my wallet in an airport in France. Had my season ticket in it. Have to pay for a £10 replacement. If it was still paper booklets it would have been on my shelf at home. RD out!

Why didn't you just leave it on the same shelf as before and pick it up as and when going to the game?
    Because I wanted to rub it in the face of all the arseholes at work who support Man U and Arsenal etc when they mug me off for supporting Charlton.