Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Book of Charlton photographs

2»

Comments

• Excellent book. I think the 'Alesy one is my favourite.
  • That's ruined that then - I'll have to think of something else for Christmas
  • @HantsAddick check out the activity page

@SteveBridge use the inbox for messages not "message" :smiley:
  • Thanks Henry. Have replied to Steve there. I did get a package today while I was out (typical) which could not be delivered as it was too big, so will collect it from sorting office on Monday. I assume it will be the book as have nothing else due, and think it's a bit early from Christmas packages. Will let him know when I have it.
  • edited December 2015
  • Stewart said:

Am I missing something….

1) You click on the picture of the book
    2) You enter quantity required
    3) You Press check out
    4) You enter your details – Name, delivery address and email

Then it comes to an end, what do you do next?

You wait for Steve Jones to deliver it
  • We'll be selling copies of the book in the museum today (11.30 to 3.00) and tomorrow (11 to 1)

Only 10 copies so don't hang around.
  • Steve dropped the books off today and rather foolishly left this advertising hoarding.

That won't be leaving the museum : - )
  • Having spoken to Steve Bridge afew days ago he has stated that anymore people buying his book he will pass on 10 pound from every new book sold to the CARD FUND to help in the fans fight.

Having already brought a copy of his book when i first heard about it is a must have for you Charlton collection with some great photos.....

You can e-mail Steve.............at........bridge@talk21.com
  • Go for it ..great book