Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Book of Charlton photographs

From Steve Bridge so expect it to be very good.

Available for pre-order now http://www.youralbumonline.co.uk/sbridge.htm

Comments

• Nice one. Ordered.
  • My copy just arrived.

Very high high production values and excellent spread of photos from different years.

Should be a good seller with Christmas coming up or just for any Charlton fan who remembers the last 40 years

http://www.youralbumonline.co.uk/sbridge.htm to order

• Addicted said:

Has it got the one KM took the other week on her phone in it?

That's been saved for "Charlton, the glory years"
  • Just arrived ... this is excellent
  • My wife swooped on my copy and said don't look at it the kids will give you that for Christmas ....oh ok then !

lovely but will you get your 20 quid back?
  • The link says it's not for sale ?
  • The hardback version has sold out to subscribers but the softback edition will be available

" If anyone wants to get in touch to reserve a softback version costing £20 & £3.50 P&P then please e-mail me, Steve Bridge, at bridge.s@talk21.com and if there is sufficient demand a print run could be considered for November to despatch in time for Christmas.

I would e-mail to let my interested correspondents know the outcome."
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had a proper look at the book and it is a joy.

A real eclectic mix of player, fan and action pics.

And I realised I've got 1/250. Collectors item!

And the museum gets a mention too with a photo from Pardew's players' handbook.

If enough people order it there will be a print run before Xmas.
  • Hope mine arrives today then if others got theirs yesterday. Looking forward to it.
  • Just had a proper look at the book and it is a joy.

Henry, can you tell me if I can get a copy posted to France and if so what is the postal charge?
  • edited November 2015
    stevec said:

Just had a proper look at the book and it is a joy.

Henry, can you tell me if I can get a copy posted to France and if so what is the postal charge?
    I don't see why not but you'll need to check with Steve Bridge bridge.s@talk21.com
  • Not received mine yet. I suppose he can't post all 250 at the same time, but wonder how long should I give it before mailing him? Any thoughts?
  • He's just re-joined CL so he should see your post
  • My wife swooped on my copy and said don't look at it the kids will give you that for Christmas ....oh ok then !

buying your own xmas presents now - haha
  • Shouldnt references to soft back be placed on the lumbar sexual thread? ;0)
  • Not received mine yet. I suppose he can't post all 250 at the same time, but wonder how long should I give it before mailing him? Any thoughts?

I spoke to Steve yesterday and he's sent them all out. I'd give it until next week though, given the vagaries of the post.
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

Not received mine yet. I suppose he can't post all 250 at the same time, but wonder how long should I give it before mailing him? Any thoughts?

I spoke to Steve yesterday and he's sent them all out. I'd give it until next week though, given the vagaries of the post.
    The Royal Mail is notoriously unreliable in south east London.
    I'd guess that HantsAddick lives somewhere else though. Hants maybe, which is spookily where Steve Bridge lives.
  • LouisMend said:

Not received mine yet. I suppose he can't post all 250 at the same time, but wonder how long should I give it before mailing him? Any thoughts?

I'd guess that HantsAddick lives somewhere else though. Hants maybe, which is spookily where Steve Bridge lives.
    Perhaps he's going to deliver it in a Trotter yellow 3 wheeler?
  • lovely book, mine arrived by post 2 days ago
  • Mine hasn't arrived yet. But to be fair, I didn't order one.
  • Mine hasn't arrived yet. But to be fair, I didn't order one.

I will have to though. Love that picture of The Valley.
  • LouisMend said:

Does he? Oh well, guess it will make it soon enough.

• Mine arrived today, great book - only faults are that Henry gets a paragraph and there's a thank you to a gobby cab driver too
  • Fumbluff said:

Mine arrived today, great book - only faults are that Henry gets a paragraph and there's a thank you to a gobby cab driver too

I'd genuinely forgotten that I'd given Steve some blurb about the museum and so wasn't expecting to see my name in the book.

Sorry but don't let that spoil an otherwise very good book. Thankfully there are no pictures of me : - )