Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nathan Brown.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CRB checks for anybody trying to buy a ticket.
  • Options
    Give him a one way ticket to Syria.
  • Options

PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

Hope he's banned by the club.

Should the club ban all people with criminal records ?
    surely the reverse is a good marketing opportunity, like giving tickets to schools/sports clubs we could do a day release programme with Belmarsh!

We'd look a bit naff stealing ideas from Millwall IMHO
  • Options
    Spoke to a Bournemouth mate of mine who cliams to know of the bloke involved supposedly always looking for/starting trouble, an ex boxer who fancies himself a bit of a lad. He also said that women apparently attacked the lad whilst he was trying to sort out the original confrontation ... He also said about some of the other stories that come out of the Bournemouth Echo ... Don't believe everything you read

It's not always so simple
  • Options
    Utter scum.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    RufusNo5 said:

Spoke to a Bournemouth mate of mine who cliams to know of the bloke involved supposedly always looking for/starting trouble, an ex boxer who fancies himself a bit of a lad. He also said that women apparently attacked the lad whilst he was trying to sort out the original confrontation ... He also said about some of the other stories that come out of the Bournemouth Echo ... Don't believe everything you read

Wouldn't the cctv had shown any of this?

Regardless, he took his belt off to give the bloke a beating. So what started as a bit of fisty cuffs, he took it a lot further.
  • Options

RufusNo5 said:

well, I doubt he would have pleaded not guilty if he was on CCTV battering the bloke.

the story said he was identified using the stations CCTV not that the incident was caught on CCTV.

I am in no way saying he is/isn't innocent.
  • Options

RufusNo5 said:

Regardless, he took his belt off to give the bloke a beating. So what started as a bit of fisty cuffs, he took it a lot further.
    I don't think there was much actual CCTV of any of it ... Other wise it wouldn't of gone on so long
  • Options
    RufusNo5 said:

RufusNo5 said:

I don't think there was much actual CCTV of any of it ... Other wise it wouldn't of gone on so long
    Are you are friend of Nathan Brown's?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RufusNo5 said:

So is this guy that's been convicted Bournenouth or Charlton ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

RufusNo5 said:

So is this guy that's been convicted Bournenouth or Charlton ?
    Not many Bournemouth in Orpington...must be Charlton.
  • Options
    I don't care who he supports he's a scumbag!!! Poor man and this family!!
  • Options
    WS_Addick said:

Tickets go on sale Friday 9am to Valley Gold Season Ticket holders with a clean criminal record.
  • Options
    RufusNo5 said:

Yes it is. He was convicted in a court of law. End of. Next you will be saying Ched Evans is a nice bloke just misunderstood.

• Options

Give him a one way ticket to Syria.

Come on now ...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    So did he get a football banning order and are all convicted criminals banned from the valley ?

I guess no
  • Options
    PL54 said:

So did he get a football banning order and are all convicted criminals based from the valley ?

I guess no

Well we need to fill the conferencing facilities somehow !
  • Options
    People will know him on here so this will be going to the argument thread no doubt, but everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it , but do consider that he will have pals and friends on here and threads that normally involve associated people like this normally sink ,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

WS_Addick said:

Tickets go on sale Friday 9am to Valley Gold Season Ticket holders with a clean criminal record.
    ...and those who have never p*ssed up a wall, or in the case of female fans, squatted in a gutter.

• Options

People will know him on here so this will be going to the argument thread no doubt, but everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it , but do consider that he will have pals and friends on here and threads that normally involve associated people like this normally sink ,

No one seems to want to stick up for him so far...
  • Options

seth plum said:

I feel embarrassed and shamed, just like I did with the 'one Gary Dobson' crowd. Trouble is these people breed, and pass their attitudes on.
    'It ain't my fault' they whinge. Not too stupid to take the time and trouble to adapt their belt into a weapon though.

We are highly regarded down here as a set of fans and I don't think/hope this particular scumbag and his pal will be seen as representative of our club at all but I still know what you mean.

I'm dreading my Spanner supporting mate* down here seeing it after all the grief I give him about the behaviour of his lot.

*yes, yes I know about choosing your mates carefully and all that...
    We have a few though. My dad, who is getting on a bit and been going for 60 odd years is reluctant to go away because of some of the fans he met at bournemouth away last year
  • Options
    No b Def not what was done can not be defended or condoned and is cowardly in my opinion.,

I just think that if it's quite obvious that he will have people that know him and will defend the comments said about him as you can't defend the act that this thread will descend into a personal slanging match and end up being sunk, where as it probably should be sunk anyway before that happened,

Don't mean it's the right opinion but it's just mine

I don't think anyone should defend his actions or the punishment recieved you do things like that and get caught then you should be punished
  • Options
    One day one of these idiots will take their belt off to fight and as they throw the first "Whack", their jeans/trousers will already be around their ankles, hence them face planting the pavement. Swings and roundabouts
  • Options
    Wonder how his 1st night went in nick, hopefully as bad as the next few hundred, cowardly piece of shit and totally indefensible.
  • Options
    Horrid little c***.
    Hope he doesn't return to the valley again.
  • Options
    Excuse my language but a coward bully c**t