Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• really makes me sick, my brother in law's best friend lost an eye a few years ago after someone wrapped a belt buckle round his head.
  • Hope he is treated the same way when he is inside, disgusting and cowardly way to act.
  • Cowardly scumbag
  • He'll do 15 months.

Derisory.
  • Scumbag. Pleaded not guilty as well. What a stain on society
  • That's a pretty horrible story attacking a man with his family.
    Just a horrible story full stop.

• Absolute scumbag. Type of tool that wouldn't say a word if it was another group of lads telling him to stop pissing up someone's fence. Hope he shits himself inside.
  • Fucking scum. Hope he gets many a good kicking while inside.
  • 2.5 years for that! Someone who is willing to do that to another human being should be locked away and beaten daily for at least 10 years.

Absolute scum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute coward, attacking a man old enough to be his father with a belt hope he enjoys meeting his new roomies.
  • 2.5 years for that! Someone who is willing to do that to another human being should be locked away and beaten daily for at least 10 years.

Absolute scum.

this .. If he'd done that to any member of my family, he'd get a visit after his release and not from a probation officer .. we know where he lives .. him and his mates are nothing but bullying, cowardly scum .. a pox on them
  • Hope he's banned by the club.

Setting aside everything else, just how thick/drunk* do you have to be to attack someone on a station with all the CCTV they have?

(*Delete as appropriate)
  • I feel embarrassed and shamed, just like I did with the 'one Gary Dobson' crowd. Trouble is these people breed, and pass their attitudes on.
    'It ain't my fault' they whinge. Not too stupid to take the time and trouble to adapt their belt into a weapon though.
  • seth plum said:

I feel embarrassed and shamed, just like I did with the 'one Gary Dobson' crowd. Trouble is these people breed, and pass their attitudes on.
    'It ain't my fault' they whinge. Not too stupid to take the time and trouble to adapt their belt into a weapon though.

We are highly regarded down here as a set of fans and I don't think/hope this particular scumbag and his pal will be seen as representative of our club at all but I still know what you mean.

I'm dreading my Spanner supporting mate* down here seeing it after all the grief I give him about the behaviour of his lot.

*yes, yes I know about choosing your mates carefully and all that...
  • Gutless Coward. He'll get what's coming to him inside. Scum!
  • piece of shit, hopefully others in prison will welcome him with open arms and then..................................................................
  • Gutless Coward. He'll get what's coming to him inside. Scum!

Right inside, hopefully!
  • edited July 2015
    cafcfan said:

Hope he's banned by the club.

Should the club ban all people with criminal records ?
  • What he has done is disgusting and he has rightfully been sent to prison but a little uncomfortable with some of the posts on this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• What he has done is disgusting and he has rightfully been sent to prison but a little uncomfortable with some of the posts on this thread.

Thankfully the internet doesn't allow for trees, nooses, tar, feathers, birches or the guillotine
  • what bits are you uncomfortable with ?
  • PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

surely the reverse is a good marketing opportunity, like giving tickets to schools/sports clubs we could do a day release programme with Belmarsh!

• Oxygen thief, utter scum!
  • PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

for violence, yes of course they should.
  • PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

even if it is not football related?
  • PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

Especially when the violence has a direct link to watching a Charlton match.
    No mention that he has been given a banning order as I assume the violence was not football related
  • edited July 2015

PL54 said:

cafcfan said:

Not disagreeing with you.....but how would this be enforced?

I'm not sure that a "tick here if you've got a criminal record for violence" type thing on the ticket application would work?