Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Genk vs Charlton - MATCH THREAD

124»

Comments

• cafc4life said:

Hopefully watching that Roland has realised we are 6 players short.

More likely he sat there deciding on chicken or steak for dinner .

10 players surely?
  • What is the verdict on the new players, how was Igors movement?
  • What is the verdict on the new players, how was Igors movement?

You had better ask the club doctor about that
  • Yes 0-0 in the second half but only really thanks to Pope stopping two certainties going in although these were towards the end of the second half.
  • Yes 0-0 in the second half but only really thanks to Pope stopping two certainties going in although these were towards the end of the second half.

Wasnt there a clearance off the line from Genk so we could have won 1-0 ourselves
  • So Piggott was the only one who didn't get a run out. You'd have thought he'd have got say 10 minutes at the end. Saved as he's being sold?
  • Did Genk change their XI for the 2nd half too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Did Genk change their XI for the 2nd half too?

Nope. But they're already two or three weeks into their pre-season.

Wasnt there a clearance off the line from Genk so we could have won 1-0 ourselves

Yes 0-0 in the second half but only really thanks to Pope stopping two certainties going in although these were towards the end of the second half.

Yes off the line but we were 0-1 down at the time and not long after Pope kept us in the game so it would have been 1-1 not 1-0.

But in terms of the match 1-1 would have been harsh on Genk.
  • How did Makienok look?
  • How did Makienok look?

Very tall.
  • Never mind. I expect a level headed and grounded discussion on CL...

cafc4life said:

Hopefully watching that Roland has realised we are 6 players short.

More likely he sat there deciding on chicken or steak for dinner .

• How did Makienok look?

Sorry couldn't resist with my previous comment.

It was difficult for him to get into the game and be on the same wavelength as everyone around him. Even without jumping he won a couple of cheap free kicks just due to his height alone.
  • So Piggott was the only one who didn't get a run out. You'd have thought he'd have got say 10 minutes at the end. Saved as he's being sold?

McShane played instead.
  • The goal is now on player.

Well placed cross into the middle and De Camargo rose well ahead of Diarra to stick his header away. Henderson no chance.
  • I know we lost, and i've no idea on his performance, but its good to hear that Igor has pulled on a shirt again.