Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Genk vs Charlton - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Hope we get smashed 7-0 and Roland buys a few gems.
  • bobcafc7 said:

Don't think the sides to bad, need a left mid and centre back but there is still 3 weeks till qpr.

That's before you get to the fact that we have no squad or back up to speak of. Also tended to think of Ba as being a squad player rather than an out and out starter.
  • edited July 2015
    Few updates from Twitter

7' First little opening for charlton as Vetokele chases onto a long ball forward, but he's beaten to it by the keeper. #cafc #CAFCLive

10' Genk enjoy a foray forward but Buffel's cross is scuffed behind for a goal kick. #cafc #CAFCLive

It's been a very quiet opening 10 minutes here! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 12' SAVE! Schrijvers tries his luck from 20 yards, but Henderson flies to his left to keep it out. #cafc #CAFCLive

13' Ndidi comes close from the resulting corner, but heads just over. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • That bench shows how weak we are. Only 3 and half weeks until the season starts....
  • bobcafc7 said:

Don't think the sides to bad, need a left mid and centre back but there is still 3 weeks till qpr.

That's before you get to the fact that we have no squad or back up to speak of. Also tended to think of Ba as being a squad player rather than an out and out starter.
    From what I see of Ba against welling I think he could be a starter and if you choose 7 players from the subs against genk the bench isn't to bad.
  • 15' Crunching challenge from Gorius leaves Vetokele on the deck, but the striker is up and OK. #cafc #CAFCLive

16' Superb tracking back from @jordancousins94 breaks up a Genk attack. #ItsWhatHeDoes #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Just remember that the Belgian Pro League starts a few weeks prior to ours so whatever happens the Genk players should be fitter
  • 17' Another fine save from Henderson denies Gorius. The keeper stops the effort at his near post with his legs. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 18' SUPERB crunching sliding tackle from @cjsolly puts the ball out of play. Pre-season or not...it's what he does... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• '20 De Camargo slices a shot wide from six yards. #cafc #CAFCLive

21 SHOT! @Gudmundsson7 hits a low effort from 20 yards, but Bizot is equal to it in the Genk goal. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Dont know if anyone is reading these twitter updates that I'm posting... Will be leaving work in the next few minutes though so doubt I'll be able to continue for the rest of the match
  • edited July 2015
    52 Addicks in that picture.
    Including Seb and his flag obviously.
  • 29' Gudmundsson's attempted centre takes a deflection and spins into the hands of Bizot. The Icelander is looking lively. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 30' BLOCKED! Fox and Diarra get in the way of Buffel's shot 10 yards from goal. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Dont know if anyone is reading these twitter updates that I'm posting... Will be leaving work in the next few minutes though so doubt I'll be able to continue for the rest of the match

i'm sure there is plenty of work you can be getting on with.

keep updating thank you........
  • Are we losing yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• 37' CLOSE! Buyens comes inches away from netting against his former side, but his glancing header bounces just wide.
  • 1-0 Genk
  • Are we losing yet?

yes . 1-0 RD OUT!!!
  • ' GOAL! De Camargo heads powerfully past Henderson to make it 1-0 to the hosts.
  • Are we losing yet?

Great timing!
  • Booooooooooooo
  • Boooooooooooooo
  • I will raise your booos

Hissssssssss
  • He loves scoring against us dont he that De Camargo!!