Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

Comments

• Options
    Thanks god the first match is out the way. Didn't watch much of it, never heard of either of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cafc999 said:

going Wednesday - what is the best way to get there..??

Tube to Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington & then train from there (Great Northern Line) to Alexandra Palace.

It's a 15 min walk uphill from there.

We went Tuesday. I'm told we had a good time :smile:
  • Options

cafc999 said:

going Wednesday - what is the best way to get there..??

Tube to Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington & then train from there (Great Northern Line) to Alexnadra Palace.

It's a 15 walk uphill from there.

We went Tuesday. I'm told we had a good time :smile:
    Ta
  • Options
    That walk from the station up to the venue takes some endurance!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Thanks to an unwell friend I'm back again there again tonight. Not sure my liver can handle it though.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    EPIC. Absolutely brilliant by Barney.
  • Options
    RVB - what a winner. Wish he could manage football clubs. It would just rub off.
  • Options
    What an incredible game of darts!!!!!
  • Options
    What a game that was.
  • Options
    Absolutely amazing, unbelievable game.

MVG dismissed with a 106 average.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awesome stuff from Barney.
  • Options
    Simply fantastic
  • Options
    Forget the walk ons, the crowds, the booze, the fancy dress, it's games like that makes Darts the great game it is
  • Options
    That was just absolutely awesome..!!

Well played both players
  • Options

Thanks to an unwell friend I'm back again there again tonight. Not sure my liver can handle it though.

Best until last, looked a great atmosphere again.

• Options
    An epic game, so much emotion from Barney at the end there, if only footballers were so passionate...
  • Options
    Another unbelievable game Wright v Chissy
  • Options
    fantastic darts. This is some world championship. Taylor goes out tonight hopefully.
  • Options
    Great game that. Could so easily have gone either way. Great bottle from both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TFFT. Taylor's out............And there was much rejoicing. :smiley:
  • Options
    Fuckin Dutch twat had him to win 4-2 and he missed double 18, c**t
  • Options
    Standard of darts the last 2 nights has been unreal. 3 cracking matches. Glad Taylor is out . How wide open is this tournament , so many could win it. Class
  • Options
    Another fantastic game. The standard this year is incredible!
  • Options
    Amazing! Jelle was out; he'd blown it and Phil's smirk was huge.

What an amazing last set!!!
  • Options

Fuckin Dutch twat had him to win 4-2 and he missed double 18, c**t

I had 4-3 all 3 games at 450/1
  • Options
    Been off for Christmas period
    Thoughts:
    3 brilliant games the last two nights, Wright/Chizzy was my favourite, brilliant game of darts, so many twists and turns; and that last set where they kept breaking with ton plus checkouts, real clutch darts.
    Delighted for RVB
    I've never been as happy at a result of a darts game than last night with Taylor. Not got much time for Klaasen but I despise Taylor with a passion; his 'blokey' banter on stage, cringey celebrations and the mouthing off when walking off stage saying 'he's back' made me delighted he got knocked out
    Really really open now, I fancy Wadey now that he doesn't have to face MVG or Taylor; he has a mental block against them both.
  • Options
    I would have liked Taylor to go on and win it but to be fair Klassen played some outstanding darts far better than he was in the previous round.

No shame in Taylor going out on a 100+ average but can't see him ever winning it again now, there's too many other contenders now having been the stand out player of his generation for so long.
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Been off for Christmas period
    Thoughts:
    3 brilliant games the last two nights, Wright/Chizzy was my favourite, brilliant game of darts, so many twists and turns; and that last set where they kept breaking with ton plus checkouts, real clutch darts.
    Delighted for RVB
    I've never been as happy at a result of a darts game than last night with Taylor. Not got much time for Klaasen but I despise Taylor with a passion; his 'blokey' banter on stage, cringey celebrations and the mouthing off when walking off stage saying 'he's back' made me delighted he got knocked out
    Really really open now, I fancy Wadey now that he doesn't have to face MVG or Taylor; he has a mental block against them both.

Wright v Chizzy was fantastic, could not have picked a winner from that.

I agree with the Taylor comments, the man doesn't have an ounce of class in him. It also pisses me off the Sky love in with him. Liked Mardle and Bristow being honest about him though. how the bookies had him favourite after MVG went out was beyond me, so far off his game it was clear for all to see.

I'm on Wade at 16/1 but not overly convinced at the moment, apparently been struggling with a cold though, so hopefully will improve.
  • Options
    Wade absolutely useless