Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

Tickets for this went on sale this morning to PDCTV subscribers. Over 17 thousand were sold in the first 2 hours. General sale starts next Monday, but there are very few table seats left. Worth noting the capacity has also been increased with the seating plan changed and 2 additional sessions from last year.

Comments

• Options
    We were going to buy on Monday, doesn't look too promising now.

Also, I don't understand the allocation rule. "Tickets will be limited to six per subscriber per session for Table Seating."

So can you buy 6 in total or 6 every session ?
  • Options

We were going to buy on Monday, doesn't look too promising now.

Also, I don't understand the allocation rule. "Tickets will be limited to six per subscriber per session for Table Seating."

So can you buy 6 in total or 6 every session ?

6 for every session
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I used to love going to this when it was at the circus tavern. Went to Alexandra palace the first year it was played but never since, didn't enjoy it at all. Much prefer the world Matchplay in Blackpool.
  • Options
    Our PDC guys got ours this morning. 8 of us going to the Sunday afternoon session...hoping that the homing pigeon instinct still works to get me home afterwards!! :smile:
  • Options
    I got my 20 tickets for the lunchtime session on Saturday 19th December.....gonna be brilliant.
  • Options
    I got 6 tickets for Sunday 27th December 1pm session.
  • Options
    I've got table seats for the afternoon and evening on one of the days.

Buzzing
  • Options
    It all starts tonight. Anderson and Wright both in action in the 1st session
  • Options
    Wright playing well at the moment, 28/1 is a decent bet
  • Options
    I have 3 tickets for Saturday night (Whitlock, van der Voort and Taylor) which I no longer need and am looking to sell. Paid £30 each so looking for that, seats are in the stands all together

Please send me a message if interested. Can be collected from eltham on the day or tonight / Friday night

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was kindly offered a ticket yesterday for Saturday afternoon, but cant make it now so I'm absolutely gutted.

Cant really see anyone else winning it bar MVG he has got better and better and his hunger to win every tournament is brilliant. I think Anderson will be right up there but even he blows hot and cold too much. I like Peter Wright as well he isn't as good as some of the natural players like Lewis but he is quality on his day.

I also like Michael Smith, I think he will be a top top player and think he will go far.

Cant see Taylor doing much no doubt he will win it now

I really thought Chisnall would win something this season but he has been a bit pony.

Winner MVG
    Outsider Michael Smith or Peter Wright.
    Early exit Lewis or Wade
  • Options
    I think Wadey will make the semi's
    Agree that MVG will win it, by far and large the most consistent and best player
    Expecting a big year from Jackpot
  • Options

Hard first round, I really fancied an ex dabble on Keegan but wright should overcome him.
    Unlucky draw
  • Options

Hard first round, I really fancied an ex dabble on Keegan but wright should overcome him.
    Unlucky draw
    but he has a very easy 2 round game Ronny Hybrecths or Dean Winstanley both out of form
  • Options
    Barney at 50/1 well worth a fiver
  • Options
    The new layout of the seating is great. Shrinks the venue a bit and will no doubt improve the atmosphere.
  • Options

Barney at 50/1 well worth a fiver

Never bet on Barney, he folds like wet cardboard.
  • Options
    A fantastic evening. The first game between was slow and nervy, but the 2nd game was the match of the evening. Unsure who Gurney will face in Rd 2 but a possible punt.

Wright and Anderson professional as always.

The venue has moved 90 degrees but a better view for all concerned.

Roll on the 27th.
  • Options
    Had a bloody fiver on Per Laursen who managed to fluke his way to having 4 match darts and cocked them all up.

I won on everyone else including 1/2 on Ando 3-0 so left £4 richer after tonight's events.
  • Options
    had a 5er on barnevald @ 40/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People betting on Barney is mental

And he's due to draw MVG in round 3
  • Options
    was only a small punt to keep interest up, and not much value with mvg
  • Options
    Here tonight with the boy and the missus and joining @TelMc32 and @Afternoon Delight on 27th. I'm taking the boy again on 28th although he doesn't know yet, those tickets will be a little extra surprise for him on Christmas morning.

'Posh' tables with the chaps, and the family stand with the boy. We managed to get the front row of that both times, in the block nearest the stage. It works well as he can get easy access to the front of stage and the walk-on area and dear old dad can stumble to the bar or roaming beer sellers easily enough.

Can't see past MVG for the tournament but would love to see Wade win it. Had a small bet on Webster to win his quarter at 9-1. The boy loves Peter Wright and his win last night means we see him next time so he is happy...he's dressing up as a stormtrooper tonight (the boy, not Peter Wright).
  • Options
    I can't see past MVG either to win it though would love to see Taylor win it and record a 9 darter along the way.

Out of curiosity where everyone says the stage has been moved by 90 degrees. Is that 90 degrees to the right from where it was last year if you faced it head on or is it 90 degrees to the left where the VIP section used to be? I'm guessing it's this option which would make sense as you'd then have everything for the players behind the stage.

Been 3 times to The Ally Pally been in the VIP section every time through complimentary tickets and loved it there. Great experience with a free meal and a free bar all night.

The only thing that spoils it for me now is football fans going with there songs about tables and stands and yet don't even watch the darts. I understand they're out on the piss and in party mode but at least go and watch the darts that you paid to see and don't spoil it for others if they don't wish to join in with the antics there to actually watch it.
  • Options
    Stage is where the VIP area was mate
  • Options
    Mate going tonight just Whatsapped me a picture of himself on the way there dressed in full leprechaun outfit. It's a funny old world.
  • Options
    Just watching the Dolan v knanderson game. The crowd are not paying the slightes bit of attention. A big raft if strangely dressed blokes chanting "you're shit and you know you are" t another big raft of strangely dressed guys.
  • Options

Just watching the Dolan v knanderson game. The crowd are not paying the slightes bit of attention. A big raft if strangely dressed blokes chanting "you're shit and you know you are" t another big raft of strangely dressed guys.

a big lad dressed as far as I can tell as Big Daddy, gunned a couple of pints in quick succession to raucous cheers, only to back down on the remainder of his pitcher. Got the "you're shit..." song in return. Not sport in its purest form I'd agree ;-)
  • Options
    Sky need to stop showing the prelims, truly embarrasing.

The Toure chant is already getting on my tits.
  • Options
    That MVG game was excellent.