Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham tickets

2»

Comments

• I'm assuming it's the W Ham "1st team". If it's a W Ham X1, then there will be a lot less.

They've got a Europa league game on the thursday night before our game so we'll have a pretty good idea of who they will/won't be playing based on who turns out that night.
  • Are they on sale at Zampa Road yet ?
  • edited July 2015

I'm assuming it's the W Ham "1st team". If it's a W Ham X1, then there will be a lot less.

They've got a Europa league game on the thursday night before our game so we'll have a pretty good idea of who they will/won't be playing based on who turns out that night.
    Well, if it's a W Ham X1 ie all reserves/youth, I probably won't bother.

All friendlies are absolute shite, but I may consider going for a W Ham 1st team.
  • I'm assuming it's the W Ham "1st team". If it's a W Ham X1, then there will be a lot less.

Well, if it's a W Ham X1 ie all reserves/youth, I probably won't bother.

All friendlies are absolute shite, but I may consider going for a W Ham 1st team.
    You're beginning to sound like Poyet!! :wink:
  • Who is going to this?.
  • edited July 2015
    Already got my ticket (literally as I printed it at home - hope it works!). Don't really care who WHU put out. Be nice to see some WH first teamers - but more interested to see how we are set-up and some of the new players for the first time.
  • edited July 2015
    I was but now going to the reserves playing Maidstone on the Thursday before instead, as been informed that i can't do both by my partner as we are meant to be visiting family that week.

I did try to explain that if she did not want me to go to Football then we should have made the trip last month...................that did not go down well.
  • I was but now going to the reserves playing Maidstone on the Thursday before instead, as been informed that i can't do both by my partner as we are meant to be visiting family that week.

I did try to explain that if she did not want me to go to Football then we should'nt have bothered getting together in the first place

fixed for you ;-)

• cafctom said:

Surprised we don't have the upper tiers open for this. Thought a game against West Ham would attract quite a decent crowd.

I'm sure the upper west will be a contingency on the day but there's no evidence to suggest the offered stands won't suffice. Be doing well to get 8-10k home for any friendly.
    Agreed. But there's no Ashes cricket & I'd expect plenty of decent W Ham fans, to be in "home" areas with or without Charlton mates. I'll go for 12,000 minimum, in total.
    8,678 in the end. Reasonable turnout for a friendly.
  • Great turnout by the West Ham fans in between two European ties. They must've had 1,500 there?
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

Great turnout by the West Ham fans in between two European ties. They must've had 1,500 there?

Slightly more, I'd say, not counting those in home stands.
  • The original allocation was 1500. They asked for more i believe.
  • Seemed a strange allocation for the Hamsters, the lower right hand side was full and the top left corner was full, why wasn't all of the lower sold first?
  • I sat in the Jimmy Seed with a West Ham mate, bringing his 3 year old for his first away game (the three year old). We moved into the upper to be able to sit down and have more room and many did the same. There was a bit of a row or something that closed the beer hut by the police box early in half time, the other one stayed open.
  • edited July 2015

cafctom said:

Surprised we don't have the upper tiers open for this. Thought a game against West Ham would attract quite a decent crowd.

I'm sure the upper west will be a contingency on the day but there's no evidence to suggest the offered stands won't suffice. Be doing well to get 8-10k home for any friendly.
    Agreed. But there's no Ashes cricket & I'd expect plenty of decent W Ham fans, to be in "home" areas with or without Charlton mates. I'll go for 12,000 minimum, in total.
    8,678 in the end. Reasonable turnout for a friendly.

I'm assuming it's the W Ham "1st team". If it's a W Ham X1, then there will be a lot less.

True enough Airman, you were correct. Tbf to me, I said 12,000 based on W Ham 1st team.

I did say if it was an X1, then there will be a lot less.

Me and my mates/family would have gone. But none of us bothered for a W Ham X1.
  • WSS said:

Great turnout by the West Ham fans in between two European ties. They must've had 1,500 there?

So about the same as we took to the much longer trip to Dagenham