Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham tickets

on sale from 1pm. reasonably prices at £10 adults and £5 otthers. West Lower, North Lower and East Stand open. Wonder what we have given West Ham?

Comments

• well, I was wondering if we might have given the West Upper as well as the South Stand. I mean if they can sell 40k for a game against Andorran part-timers they should shift 5k against us, especially at those prices.
  • on sale from 1pm. reasonably prices at £10 adults and £5 otthers. West Lower, North Lower and East Stand open. Wonder what we have given West Ham?

how will we fit 27,111 in there?
  • on sale from 1pm. reasonably prices at £10 adults and £5 otthers. West Lower, North Lower and East Stand open. Wonder what we have given West Ham?

I would have thought the Jimmy Seed.
  • Wonder what we have given West Ham?

The freedom of Greenwich, the keys to the Town Hall, all our catering and hospitality takings for the 2015/16 season, Roland's timeshare fortnight in Marbs and the indefinite use of the most comfy chair in the boardroom.

*with a large nod to Not The Nine O'clock News

Our fans when they move in over the road next year.
  • A promise to host a pre season friendly for them next year against Bournemouth - they will each have half of the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surprised we don't have the upper tiers open for this. Thought a game against West Ham would attract quite a decent crowd.

Jermain Defoe
  • Booked - online system a bit 'flaky' but confirmed eventually. Easier seat selection and can print your ticket at home!
  • cafctom said:

Surprised we don't have the upper tiers open for this. Thought a game against West Ham would attract quite a decent crowd.

It will, unfortunately most of them will be from Essex (although they all reckon they're cockney's).
  • I will probably go to this since it is only £10 and im in Kent visiting family that weekend, would much rather have been able to go to any of the other friendlies instead though.

Shame we could not convince another club to play us at the Valley, one who is not in the process of screwing over the future of our club and the tax payers.
  • I will probably go to this since it is only £10 and im in Kent visiting family that weekend, would much rather have been able to go to any of the other friendlies instead though.

Shame we could not convince another club to play us at the Valley, one who is not in the process of screwing over the future of our club and the tax payers.

we usually have one home friendly and we have Chievo, so I really don't see the need to play westham.

Im guessing it was part of the settlement for poyet to play a friendly (premiership team from London, big crowd could bring some funds in etc) HOWEVER when they are going to be rocking up down the road soon, do you want local kids watching westham?
  • A full £5 cheaper than the Welling match. I know which one I'll be at.
  • buckshee said:

A full £5 cheaper than the Welling match. I know which one I'll be at.

Both?
  • West Ham at home pre season friendly, affordable East Stand open, nice one.
  • Sponsored links:

• You can't see what seats you're getting if you do it on your mobile though....Roland out!!
  • EastStand said:

seth plum said:

West Ham at home pre season friendly, affordable East Stand open, nice one.

You rude, rude man!
    East Stand, what time do you open ?
  • Whatya reckon, 10,000 crowd for this?
  • edited July 2015
    _MrDick said:

Whatya reckon, 10,000 crowd for this?

Probably more, as W Ham should bring a lot.
  • cafctom said:

Surprised we don't have the upper tiers open for this. Thought a game against West Ham would attract quite a decent crowd.

I'm sure the upper west will be a contingency on the day but there's no evidence to suggest the offered stands won't suffice. Be doing well to get 8-10k home for any friendly.
  • cafctom said:

I'm sure the upper west will be a contingency on the day but there's no evidence to suggest the offered stands won't suffice. Be doing well to get 8-10k home for any friendly.
    Agreed. But there's no Ashes cricket & I'd expect plenty of decent W Ham fans, to be in "home" areas with or without Charlton mates. I'll go for 12,000 minimum, in total.
  • How many did we have for the Braga friendly? That was probably the last biggish home friendly on a Saturday afternoon
  • edited July 2015

cafctom said:

Agreed. But there's no Ashes cricket & I'd expect plenty of decent W Ham fans, to be in "home" areas with or without Charlton mates. I'll go for 12,000 minimum, in total.
    They'll likely be taking cash on the street if that happens because the walk-up would probably overwhelm the staff/infrastructure - even without a new system in first use. Remains to be seen what the WHU team is too.
  • I'm assuming it's the W Ham "1st team". If it's a W Ham X1, then there will be a lot less.
  • edited July 2015
    sam3110 said:

How many did we have for the Braga friendly? That was probably the last biggish home friendly on a Saturday afternoon

Generally there has been a lot of free ticket distribution for friendlies via the community scheme - and even then the official crowds have been poor. I doubt if there will be so many comps for this because they'll have to pay full cost recovery for the police as it's an extra fixture and will be seen by them as a risk, not least in case Millwall get involved, so the club will be keen to max the take.

However usually for friendlies there is little or no away support and I agree WHU is very hard to call and will be for the club too.