Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dillon Phillips joins Cheltenham on loan

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the update SirRobin. Pleased he is doing well, shame about the injury.
  • ^thanks for the feedback! good to hear. Think I read on here that his contract is up at the end of the season so hope the injury is not too bad.
  • I have been banging the drum for Dillon for a while now.
    In many ways the overlooked keeper at Charlton given our plethora of goalkeepers.
    I have always been impressed by his (as SiRobin alludes too) demeanour and maturity, he likes a penalty save too.
    I believe his contract is up this summer, and he will like as not eventually emerge as the one that got away. Never mind we have Tex Me Rog on their contracts to compensate!

SiRobin, I always liked Jack Munns in our U21 team, good attitude, good football brain, good decision maker...how has he been doing his height notwithstanding?

Good luck to you guys, you follow an actual football club, we follow a club that has become a basket of snakes writhing in chite.
  • I always liked the look of him in the U18 side that had Poyet, Fox etc. He could be our keeper next season
  • Saw Phillips and Munns at Bromley a few months ago.

Phillips seemed very confident and made one or two very good saves. Bromley scored from the spot.

Munns looked good, kept the ball on the floor and always looking to pass or receive the ball.
  • Good luck, I only wish our club was back to normal. Oh well one day maybe.