Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wireless Festival

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

What on earth was all that 'party crashing' about?

The youth of this nation are becoming scummier and braver by the day. Very worrying.

This is nothing new.

I've been to plenty on grime nights that have had no problems at all, yet been involved in a huge brawl after seeing devil driver live, it can happen anywhere.

Sadly this won't help JME and his campaign to get the police to stop cancelling grime nights any good, he's doing a lot of hard work for the scene, I fear this will have undone a lot of it.
  • Options

Only reported on what the kids told me - and what I saw with my own eyes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33415451/wireless-organisers-meet-with-council-after-festival-trouble

I wasn't saying you were wrong. It was more other comments.
  • Options
    WTF is a grime night ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

WTF is a grime night ?

Like a rock night, but they play grime.
  • Options

PL54 said:

WTF is a grime night ?

Like a rock night, but they play grime.
    Like on Grime Watch?
  • Options
    It's all clear now

"Grime is typified by complex 2-step, 4x4 breakbeats, generally around 140 beats per minute, or sometimes structured around a double-time rhythm, and constructed from different synth, string and electronic sounds. Stylistically, grime draws on many genres including UK garage, dubstep, drum and bass, hip hop and dancehall. The lyrics and music combine futuristic electronic elements and dark, guttural basslines"
  • Options
    Perfect.
  • Options
    Only report
    PL54 said:

It's all clear now

"Grime is typified by complex 2-step, 4x4 breakbeats, generally around 140 beats per minute, or sometimes structured around a double-time rhythm, and constructed from different synth, string and electronic sounds. Stylistically, grime draws on many genres including UK garage, dubstep, drum and bass, hip hop and dancehall. The lyrics and music combine futuristic electronic elements and dark, guttural basslines"

Ah, got it.