Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is anyone concerned

2»

Comments

• Fiiish said:

Actually I think we should be concerned. We've just let goal-machine Lepoint go with no superstar to replace him. Unless we are lining up a bid for Suarez or Bale then I think we're Conference bound.

Roly out.

Now you're being stupid - we all know Bale will go to Manure.

Hmm Suarez on the other hand.
  • cabbles said:

tezza53 said:

Some of u c...s get personal with name. calling I will have to stop posting on this site or I might have to seek some of you out & iron you out GOODBYE

Your last thread was filled unnecessary swearing, calling your fellow Charlton fans wankers. This sort of thing doesn't actually bother me personally, I think some people come on here initially and think it might be the sort of forum where you can engage using that sort of approach. What you'll quickly identify is that it is completely unnecessary to be like that. A lot of people come on here on a regular basis and it is more of a community, but a very welcoming community at that.

Yep and the clique has not been mentioned for years.
  • The greatest trick the clique ever pulled was convincing the forum it didn't exist.
  • Jayajosh said:

cabbles said:

tezza53 said:

Some of u c...s get personal with name. calling I will have to stop posting on this site or I might have to seek some of you out & iron you out GOODBYE

Your last thread was filled unnecessary swearing, calling your fellow Charlton fans wankers. This sort of thing doesn't actually bother me personally, I think some people come on here initially and think it might be the sort of forum where you can engage using that sort of approach. What you'll quickly identify is that it is completely unnecessary to be like that. A lot of people come on here on a regular basis and it is more of a community, but a very welcoming community at that.

Who are they?
  • Is this now an ironing thread?
  • I would be excited rather than concerned... with all these outgoings the club clearly have identified who they want and moved quickly to get their targets. Nothing can be announced officially until after the 1st July as the players are currently contracted to their current club, regardless if they have been released, the window for transfers doesn't open until the 1st July. Just calm down.
  • tezza53 said:

I got slaughtered when I posted about my concern of our lack of signings recently! Now all we are reading about is Gomez going out the door followed by Cousins or so it seems. Who's next Guddmunson & Henderson who both were quoted as saying that wanted to see what ambition the club as this year before they decide whether to hang around ! I think they have there answer! Will we ever see Prem
    Football again! I suspect not

we can but hope,seen it all my life mate,keep the faith
  • Jayajosh said:

cabbles said:

tezza53 said:

that's why we love it ,join in