Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Head Count at Sint-Truiden

2»

Comments

• Ashaddick said:

My worry is booking everything whilst the official website still says TBC after the St Trudin game

You can book a room at The Stayen without having to pay anything up front on booking.com
  • Ashaddick said:

My worry is booking everything whilst the official website still says TBC after the St Trudin game

You can book a room at The Stayen without having to pay anything up front on booking.com
    We've booked but you can cancel with 24 hours notice
  • very easy drive, two roads basically - can do it without a sat nav, although I'm using one.
  • Hotel Stayen booked for the Friday and Saturday nights - just me and my youngest son, eldest son can't make it.

Coming from the north west so will fly into Brussels from Manchester and get the train to Sint-Truiden.
  • Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Cracking weekend last year - particularly with the Belgium v Argentina World Cup quarters on in the square.

Will be there again, but probably not staying at the same Hotel, which was right on the edge of an incredibly large red light district, for a town the size of ST.

At the moment, there's six/seven of us. Will keep you in the loop LC.

hotel name please?
    Belrom.

That's the bloody one I'm in!
    Walk out of the Hotel.

Turn left.

You've got about two miles of neon fringed windows on both sides of the road :blush:

• Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Cracking weekend last year - particularly with the Belgium v Argentina World Cup quarters on in the square.

Will be there again, but probably not staying at the same Hotel, which was right on the edge of an incredibly large red light district, for a town the size of ST.

hotel name please?
    Belrom.

Walk out of the Hotel.

Turn left.

You've got about two miles of neon fringed windows on both sides of the road :blush:

But nowhere to have breakfast
  • Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

hotel name please?
    Belrom.

Walk out of the Hotel.

Turn left.

I'll remember to turn right!
  • Ashaddick said:

That's what I did.

• My worry is booking everything whilst the official website still says TBC after the St Trudin game

Ashaddick said:

I've done that and I am happy there, its the ferry crossing that is more complex

• edited June 2015
    P&O and DFDS have decent cancellation policies - shouldn't be an issue.

MyFerryLink stop on 2nd July.

The game will go ahead. Surely the 90 minute football match is just an excuse for some quality time with your mates, somewhere different?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it is the time that is to be confirmed - not the date and the match.
  • edited June 2015
    2 nights at the stayen booked.
  • 2 old lib club fossils just booked 2 nights at the Ri Coeme Hotel 15 mins from St.Truiden.
  • The Sint Truiden website doesn't show a kick off time but does show the date as Friday 17th.
  • SX_Addick said:

The Sint Truiden website doesn't show a kick off time but does show the date as Friday 17th.

Bugger. I'd reserved the hotel and looked at booking Eurostar up thinking it was for the Saturday. I haven't got a hope in hell of wangling anything more than a few hours off on Friday.
  • LuckyReds said:

SX_Addick said:

The Sint Truiden website doesn't show a kick off time but does show the date as Friday 17th.

Bugger. I'd reserved the hotel and looked at booking Eurostar up thinking it was for the Saturday. I haven't got a hope in hell of wangling anything more than a few hours off on Friday.
    The Charlton site still says the game is on Saturday. Who knows what's happening?
  • SX_Addick said:

LuckyReds said:

SX_Addick said:

The Charlton site still says the game is on Saturday. Who knows what's happening?
    I have just been on the Sint-Truiden website.

Under a section reading "Oefenprogramma STVV" the game is listed as a gala match on the 18th July, which IS THE ORIGINAL DATE and on the SATURDAY.

The kick-off has still to be confirmed.
  • PRE-SEASON: The pre-season fixture against Sint-Truiden will kick off at 8pm local time http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/sint-truiden-kick-off-time-8pm-2497672.aspx … #cafc
  • With the strength of the Belgium brew I think it would be better for an 8am kick-off!
  • The Forts at Liege are calling for a bit of a pre match historical tour.