Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toilet Roll

Comments

• Options
    There is nothing like the panic the onset of a watery shit gives you if you are away from your house.
  • Options
    Yeah don't ever go to Greece or Mexico

All the boys holidays I went on to Greek shit hole islands the paper bin was full by the first morning. And it always lands marmite side up.

We asked this moody old Greek sod to empty it or give us another one. He refused so we took to burning the paper. He relented and changed it everyday
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

There is nothing like the panic the onset of a watery shit gives you if you are away from your house.

Cold sweats the lot. Bloody horrible feeling that.

It's also when he creative side of humanity comes out.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    MrOneLung said:

remain seated.
    Scrunch.
    Lift balls.
    Wipe.

Surprised a Charlton supporter would employ such underhanded tactics.
  • Options
    It depends on how much time I have. If there are others waiting to use to loo or I'm in a rush it's scrunch, wipe, down repeat. If it's a nice casual poo then wind, wipe, fold, wipe, down, repeat.
  • Options
    I thought women didn't poo?
  • Options
    This site just keeps on giving....:-)
  • Options

I thought women didn't poo?

Yeah, me too. Thought they were made of sugar & spice & all things nice?
  • Options
    Don't know why we're even discussing this.
    Toilet paper is so old fashioned - and solutions to winnit and dangleberry problems have been around for ages:
  • Options
    Surprised Henry hasn't been extolling the virtues and delights of his bidet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why don't loo rolls get thrown these days onto the pitch when someone scores? Was all the rage on the 70's
  • Options

Why don't loo rolls get thrown these days onto the pitch when someone scores? Was all the rage on the 70's

Coz you'd get 4 years in clink
  • Options
    Just had a dump in a pub and made the cardinal sin of not checking for paper, had to phone a mate to get me some who found it highly amusing before actually asking for some
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Just had a dump in a pub and made the cardinal sin of not checking for paper, had to phone a mate to get me some who found it highly amusing before actually asking for some

Sacrificial pants
  • Options
    Unbelievable thread.
  • Options

Unbelievable thread.

Yet you decided to open it and leave a comment

: )
  • Options
    Luckily I didn't have to use the pants
  • Options
    brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Well if I hadn't opened it I wouldn't have known it was an unbelievable thread!
  • Options

brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Which do you find unbelievable; scrunch or fold? Or stand or sit?
  • Options

brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Which do you find unbelievable; scrunch or fold? Or stand or sit?
    Or that nobody on CL seems to have a 'Clag-Gone' installed in their khazi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why isn't the cardboard tube of a toilet roll made of something that's easily dissolvable ?
  • Options

brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Smilie face Beds ffs
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Surely you always have a safety wipe of the seat before perching down which would alert you to this issue!!!

• Options
    brogib said:

brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Smilie face Beds ffs

• Options
    Tried the sit-down technique today... those of you who do that are all f'ing savages.

It was a similar experience to those bikes at theme parks where the handlebars and the front wheel are aligned so that the front wheel does the opposite to what you tell it to do. It's dysfunctional and you're all wrong'uns.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Sit downers = Palace fans.
    Scrunchers = Millwall fans.
  • Options

brogib said:

brogib said:

Unbelievable thread.

Smilie face Beds ffs

Think you've found oohaahs new avatar
  • Options

Tried the sit-down technique today... those of you who do that are all f'ing savages.

It was a similar experience to those bikes at theme parks where the handlebars and the front wheel are aligned so that the front wheel does the opposite to what you tell it to do. It's dysfunctional and you're all wrong'uns.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Sit downers = Palace fans.
    Scrunchers = Millwall fans.

Confused, don't everybody sit down whilst pooing/wiping? It makes physical sense too as when you're sitting your cheeks are looser and parting, if you're standing you'll have to pull them apart whilst trying to wipe, surely that is more savage?
  • Options
    It's a thread of the lowest humour but a great thread
  • Options
    Er....three pages of talking sh*t.....? Got to love the openness and seriousness on CL when it comes to random issues! :)
  • Options

Er....three pages of talking sh*t.....? Got to love the openness and seriousness on CL when it comes to random issues! :)

Welcome back Jessie, where have you been for so long...............the toilet?