Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Toilet Roll

Scrunch or fold?

I was horrified to discover that some people scrunch. I assumed EVERYONE folded.

You won't get many more important topics than this on here, so you're welcome.

Comments

• We need a survey.
    BTW, the USA, why does the country that has the largest arses in the world have the smallest sheets of bog paper?
    Fold.
  • Just throw the rolls from the north upper.
  • I don't understand the question
  • Andrex the purple pack is my toilet paper of choice .... Fold but I wipe my arse sitting down back to front not fit enough to stand up and wipe
    How do you wipe ?
  • Stand up !!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm out of this now.
  • I fold to wipe.

I never realised people sat down to wipe, I always stood up. But then someone told me they sat to wipe a few years back and I havent looked back since. Makes so much more sense.
  • I didn't even think of sit down or stand up... Siddarn!
  • Andrex the purple pack is my toilet paper of choice .... Fold but I wipe my arse sitting down back to front not fit enough to stand up and wipe
    How do you wipe ?

using my origami skills I like to make a replica of the flying Scotsman and wipe engine first.
  • Stand up and scrunch
  • Does anyone remember the toilet paper that was like greaseproof paper? usually to be found in public toilets. Horrible stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• remain seated.
    Scrunch.
    Lift balls.
    Wipe.
    How do you wipe ?

using my origami skills I like to make a replica of the flying Scotsman and wipe engine first.
    Train inspired arse wiping
  • ads said:

Andrex the purple pack is my toilet paper of choice .... Fold but I wipe my arse sitting down back to front not fit enough to stand up and wipe
    How do you wipe ?

Train inspired arse wiping
    Real Charlton.
  • Does anyone remember the toilet paper that was like greaseproof paper? usually to be found in public toilets. Horrible stuff.

Izal. Incredible stuff.
  • edited May 2015
    Tsk. Toilet paper?
    Everybody knows a sheet of moist moss lifted from a rock is best, and also has astringent qualities.
    Andrex is for wimps, and people who don't live in the Scottish highlands.
  • seth plum said:

Tsk. Toilet paper?
    Everybody knows a sheet of moist moss lifted from a rock is best, and also has astringent qualities.

Moss !!!!!!!! I use a thistle

Izal. Incredible stuff.
    you couldn't scrunch that, more of an extra smooth glide.
  • seth plum said:

Tsk. Toilet paper?

do you wipe with one hand whilst slapping midges with the other?
  • No toilet paper. Squat over an outside "humanure" hole, (dig, fill, dig new hole, gradually creating richer growing soil). Shower off, dry off. Sorted au naturelle! Very pleasant, plus minimal carbon footprint, or even zero c.f. via nature's shower, if it's raining out!
  • Sponsored links:

• ilovelucy said:

No toilet paper. Squat over an outside "humanure" hole, (dig, fill, dig new hole, gradually creating richer growing soil). Shower off, dry off. Sorted au naturelle! Very pleasant, plus minimal carbon footprint, or even zero c.f. via nature's shower, if it's raining out!

and when you're shopping in Eltham?
  • Folded wet wipes
  • Stand, fold, wipe.

Any other way is completely wrong.
  • ilovelucy said:

No toilet paper. Squat over an outside "humanure" hole, (dig, fill, dig new hole, gradually creating richer growing soil). Shower off, dry off. Sorted au naturelle! Very pleasant, plus minimal carbon footprint, or even zero c.f. via nature's shower, if it's raining out!

and when you're shopping in Eltham?
    Best leave that one alone, the answer will seem even more odd than the post. However, some evolved countries have arse showers in the public cubicles, and some posher venues even incorporate an undercarriage dryer in the set-up!
  • What a crap subject.

My personal attendant sorts mine.
  • Roll on the new season
  • brogib said:

Folded wet wipes

the bane of all sewerman & the reason why we are getting more & more blocked drains nowdays.

Also, why pay extra for quality bog paper ? It all does the same thing & all gets flushed away.Not saying you should use the greaseproof paper stuff as mentioned above, but a supermarkets basic range is just as good as Andrex.
  • edited May 2015
    Izal,
    When men were men and when the box was empty you'd the edge of the Karzy door!! ;)
  • brogib said:

Folded wet wipes

the bane of all sewerman & the reason why we are getting more & more blocked drains nowdays.

Also, why pay extra for quality bog paper ? It all does the same thing & all gets flushed away.Not saying you should use the greaseproof paper stuff as mentioned above, but a supermarkets basic range is just as good as Andrex.
    We got a septic tank, so all out wipes go in a bin.