Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dutch TV Interview with KM

13»

Comments

• Options
    Glad I missed it. I might have been saying some nice comments as well which I'd now regret.
  • Options
    Approx. every 30 seconds there is something said in that video either by KM or others which is cringeworthy, ironic or just bullshit.

There are many intelligent people in this world who suffer with 'over confidence'. A belief that they can turn their hand to anything and in KM there is a classic example.

If Roland asked me to be CEO I would jump at the chance and the first thing I would do is come on here and say 'I really need your help, I can't do this on my own'. That is all you needed to do KM. Build a better future together.
  • Options

Even she takes the piss with the massives, quality.

I really think after a turbulent first year here shes only gonna get better at her job, understand and listen to the fans more and know herself what's required to improve in a tough division. I really like her and I hope RD backs her, so she in turn can back Luzon.

Ha ha brilliant, any thoughts on this comment Gary?
    Yeah, i was wrong. Said that months ago.
  • Options

I really think after a turbulent first year here shes only gonna get better at her job, understand and listen to the fans more

LoL!
  • Options
    The old guy at the end outside the west stand with KM - isn't that Ketts?
  • Options
    A few people saw through her and saw what she was really like back in February 2015 at the VIP Meeting.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/59459/vip-meetings/p1
  • Options

The old guy at the end outside the west stand with KM - isn't that Ketts?

No.
  • Options

I really think after a turbulent first year here shes only gonna get better at her job, understand and listen to the fans more and know herself what's required to improve in a tough division. I really like her and I hope RD backs her, so she in turn can back Luzon.

In this video, she comes across (to me) as very competent, genuinely nice person and undoubtedly, a Charlton Fan. I feel we are very lucky to have her as an ambassador for the club and that she can only improve with experience in the role as CEO. (Very attractive too!)

I'd be interested to hear the opinions of these two Lifers a year later.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    shirty5 said:

A few people saw through her and saw what she was really like back in February 2015 at the VIP Meeting.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/59459/vip-meetings/p1

Yes, I think I called it right.

"Pico pretty much covered it above. Very disappointing that a meeting with Meire, Murray and Luzon, started without Luzon, who went to Reading v Wigan. Probably a good idea, but he was still billed as being there yesterday. As usual, very strange, as with all things Charlton since RD took over. Richard Murray turned up half way through, delayed by traffic. Once again, very strange.

The 8 was it ? strong panel were clearly there to support KM and stop her & Murray getting all the questions.

The presubmitted questions were read out & Meire responded with her usual blandness, which didn't really answer the questions. If any supporter tried to get clarification they were told that this was not permitted.

The questions from the floor had to be directed to each individual on the panel, so we got questions to Steve Avory about the Academy. Questions to Watt & Jackson about the team. A question to Chris Parkes about colours of shirts and a question to David Joyes about finance.

The questions to Katrien were imo, not answered in full and if you tried to get a full answer you were shut down by Mick Everitt, who was the MC.

Although most supporters were silent, if you did try to ask any more searching questions, many other supporters, were also not interested saying that people had had their say.

Oh well you can only try I suppose.

Apologies for any inaccuracies."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was the second VIP meeting 14 months after they took over. I had my rant at the one 3 days before Powells sacking but can't find the old link.
  • Options
    Any chance we could get the TV station to do a Then & Now feature !
  • Options
    3blokes said:

In any NORMAL business, after alienating your " customer" base with a lack of understanding about the "product" you are selling, and saying that every managerial appointment was progress, and then your "product" nose diving, the CEO responsible would get the old tin tack.
    I think Katrien will have to go at the end of this season. I would even put a small wager on that actually. I cannot see how even Roland can possibly keep her in place. There might be the usual thank yous and praise for a great job done, which will be awful, but I reckon her position has now become untenable.
    Even to Roly, and he doesn't do untenable.

He would have to be a senile old fool not to see that!!!! Can you see the problem?