Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dutch TV Interview with KM

Comments

• Options
    wow. what a difference a year makes.
  • Options
    It could and should have been so different. What a wasted year.
  • Options

Does give the impression that whilst everybody else sods off on holiday she will be there in an empty Valley toiling away. Perhaps she might give the steps another coat of yellow whiles she's at it.

Only because she gets her holiday in first.
  • Options
    How would each poster in May 2015 critique their own comments today?

Thus speaks the man blessed with 20/20 hindsight.
  • Options
    Missed this first time around. Genuinely feel a bit sick watching it now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    That made me feel unwell. I assume she wrote the script?
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Even she takes the piss with the massives, quality.

I really think after a turbulent first year here shes only gonna get better at her job, understand and listen to the fans more and know herself what's required to improve in a tough division. I really like her and I hope RD backs her, so she in turn can back Luzon.

Ha ha brilliant, any thoughts on this comment Gary?
    Bit unfair. If we want to get into that game then we'll be showing the entire board up.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

I really think after a turbulent first year here shes only gonna get better at her job, understand and listen to the fans more and know herself what's required to improve in a tough division. I really like her and I hope RD backs her, so she in turn can back Luzon.

Bit unfair. If we want to get into that game then we'll be showing the entire board up.
    Its just a laugh, which im sure Gary found funny to.
    There could be some absolute belters to be found if anyone so had the time.

• Options
    Chunes said:

Not being unfair, i'm only messing about. I'm sure Gary stands by his statement. Possibly.
  • Options
    Katrien Meire speaking Double Dutch;

What's new.
  • Options
    Watched that video. It's weird.

Everything that is said from her and about her is literally the direct opposite of the perception now, and only a year ago. Maybe the editor done a particularly up katriens ass good job here.

There's a reason why the Bournemouth chairman wouldn't be (hypothetically) saying how much he loves Peter Verney if he was in katirens position.

She then specifically goes on to say "I don't use the fact that I'm a woman to charm men on my side with the soft touch."

She probably does appear quite nice and sweet to those who 1st meet her. Sort of like the harmless like-able underdog. It's unknowingly pre-meditated behaviour. Which doesn't make sense.

The part where she says this:

"Roland gives me alot of freedom but yet alot of responsibility even though I'm inexperienced, he appreciates me" - in a nutshell.

The holiday stuff made me laugh!
  • Options

She isn't all that bad after all is she! Nice to see that the Bournemouth owner seems to like her, hopefully means we'll get some of their players on loan!

Lol Sheedy!

Good judge of character generally are you?
  • Options

Does give the impression that whilst everybody else sods off on holiday she will be there in an empty Valley toiling away. Perhaps she might give the steps another coat of yellow whiles she's at it.

Beautiful. Oh irony how I love you so.
  • Options
    Well, she never fooled me into posting something grovelling and cringing, unlike some.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Inexperienced? For sure. However, despite inexperience some people rise to the challenge and succeed. Some people are not good enough, partly through inexperience and partly through lack of natural fit for the role.

Katrien is both inexperienced and incompetent for the position and this has become clear to many this last year.
  • Options
    I assumed the first page was the outpourings of a Belgian hacker.
  • Options
    Vile person surrounded by sycophantic arse lickers - "She's a credit to Charlton Athletic!" Who was that?! Come on own up!
  • Options

How would each poster in May 2015 critique their own comments today?

Thus speaks the man blessed with 20/20 hindsight.

Guilty as charged. Perhaps there is none so embittered as a disillusioned disciple .... what great hopes I once had for the network.

In fact, it's necessary to go back only to late August - late winner vs Hull, unbeaten in 4, SL development just approved - to see all the goodwill for RD's good works (and no-one denies there have been some) and his CEO needlessly frittered away in such an unbelievably short time.

If we include the inevitable outcome for this season, then CAFC have suffered nine relegations. Eight have come during my time, and none is more incomprehensible or unnecessary than 2015/2016. The culprits are plain for all to see, and no-one is sadder to say it than me. This time the Writing really is On The Wall.

And those that fail to see it surely should have gone to Specsavers.

• Options
    Just shows how quickly it all went wrong. I really thought the new regime, if a little quirky, offered some hope against a game that was turning rotten. How wrong I was.
  • Options
    Stig said:

So glad I missed this first time around.

I don't like Bournemouth any more. What was that all about?
  • Options
    Having posted a LOL on Valley Gary's post, I also take NornIrish's point as valid. It's so easy to be wise a year later. I can still remember the Golden glow sitting in a pub in Greenwich last august after we beat Hull 2-1, and thinking that I should'nt get too carried away and that there were probably a few potholes in the road ahead. Deep down, I was foreseeing us cemented in the play off spots by now. So sorry ValleyGary for the LOL. We were all dreaming the dream at some point.
  • Options
    In any NORMAL business, after alienating your " customer" base with a lack of understanding about the "product" you are selling, and saying that every managerial appointment was progress, and then your "product" nose diving, the CEO responsible would get the old tin tack.
    I think Katrien will have to go at the end of this season. I would even put a small wager on that actually. I cannot see how even Roland can possibly keep her in place. There might be the usual thank yous and praise for a great job done, which will be awful, but I reckon her position has now become untenable.
    Even to Roly, and he doesn't do untenable.