Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    Joshuk87 said:

cafc999 said:

Ben Haim wasn't at the POTY "do", because he was in the USA. I'm not sure whether this was business or pleasure.

Someone from the club told me that he had to fly back to Egypt on Saturday night and that the club had sanctioned it. Do not know why
    I was told it was Israel, which considering his nationality is more likely but who knows...

Johnson said he was off to America to trail with Chicago and Philly teams and that Ben haim was already there trailing with a few teams.
    Aha !

My source was from the management side of things.....

Curiouser & curiouser !

• Options
    kevtherev said:

House !!!!

• Options
    We're doomed.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    apparantly european clubs playing in the europa league are interested! imagine that, church in the europa league
    we were all wrong!
  • Options
    29 cos you can never have too many keepers
  • Options
    JET would be a good shout.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    markmc68 said:

JET would be a good shout.

A man's face, but fails the height test.

• Options
    colin1961 said:

First one on his way Simon Church leaving the club

You're joking. When did this all come about? Great scoop.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joshuk87 said:

cafc999 said:

Ben Haim wasn't at the POTY "do", because he was in the USA. I'm not sure whether this was business or pleasure.

Someone from the club told me that he had to fly back to Egypt on Saturday night and that the club had sanctioned it. Do not know why
    I was told it was Israel, which considering his nationality is more likely but who knows...

Johnson said he was off to America to trail with Chicago and Philly teams and that Ben haim was already there trailing with a few teams.
    So he's off to live in a trailer park? Weird.
  • Options
    If TBH, Johnson are gone and Gomez in the sights of the big guns then that leaves us frighteningly short at the back.
  • Options
    Does it seem a bit odd. needs to leave to get regular football which is manager speak for don't fancy him.
  • Options
    I wanted 15, Yoko's err nephew.
  • Options
    Wilbraham scoring goals in the Championship...hmmm, not sure about that?
  • Options

If TBH, Johnson are gone and Gomez in the sights of the big guns then that leaves us frighteningly short at the back.

Solly is frightenly short at the back.

But it's never really been a problem.

• Options
    Think Johann leaving is becoming more likely than it was a few weeks ago... be slightly surprised if we keep hold of him for the full season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rhino was a bouncer at sw1 club when nigel Benn was dj and I kicked over a geezers make shift crack pipe can, whilst Pilling out my head causing a huge riot where rhino was defending me against 5 yardies, until they could smuggle us out the back, battered and bruised
  • Options

Rhino was a bouncer at sw1 club when nigel Benn was dj and I kicked over a geezers make shift crack pipe can, whilst Pilling out my head causing a huge riot where rhino was defending me against 5 yardies, until they could smuggle us out the back, battered and bruised

Ruck on pills......impressive.
  • Options
    shittest rumours thread ever.

• Options

cabbles said:

Ruck on pills......impressive.

I could not fight that's why I was battered and bruised, I loved the guys hitting me but they didn't want t to hug it out

I'm enjoying this. Even though we're just discussing old gladiators and drugs. Anyone else got any old gladiator or narcotic stories they can share?
  • Options
    Rhino can help you there aswell or he could back in the day
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!