Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Comments

• Gribbo said:

Doesn’t take much to please you mate 
  • Randomly chucking 'Bee attracting' wildflower seed all over the garden last year. Forgetting about it.

This week it's like a Hyde Park gig for bees. 
    Amazing. [Unbeeleivable, even]
  • MrWalker said:
    Randomly chucking 'Bee attracting' wildflower seed all over the garden last year. Forgetting about it.

This week it's like a Hyde Park gig for bees. 
    Amazing. [Unbeeleivable, even]
    You must be buzzing
    I am. Its beeautiful.
  • All my gf's friends seem to be breaking up with their boyfriends at the moment and all I'm thinking is "great that's another plus one I don't have to pay for at our wedding next year". 
    Yes - but you are also losing out on free food and booze at their weddings!
  • At a wedding way up north from Lincolnshire...just shy of Newcastle...on a Sunday.......fook me,these people know how to party......skip the ABBA and disco stuff. ..straight into all out club..what a cracking bunch. 

• All my gf's friends seem to be breaking up with their boyfriends at the moment and all I'm thinking is "great that's another plus one I don't have to pay for at our wedding next year". 
    Either that or they'll all bring some 2nd date from Tinder who's hoping they'll get tipsy, think it's all really romantic and they'll get their end away.

Then you'll never see the guy again, but would have paid £60 or whatever for his meal....
  • I like the style of Doncaster City FC.  They are too lowly to enter the English F.A. Cup so have applied to be included in the Scot's competition. 

They are claiming that King Stephen of England passed the town over to King David of Scotland in the first Treaty of Durham in 1134 and it has never been handed back.  They have set their sights on a home tie with Celtic or Rangers.

• The weather today. Took the classic for a spin this morning, then went to Ruxley for a couple of plants. Bit of gardening and now sitting with a beer tending the bbq. My daughters also just made a Victoria sponge, the diet is out the window today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watching our dogs bonding with children at school.

• Producing a safe fart when you've been shitting through the eye of a needle
  • Not being the only saddo checking the Takeover thread during the World Cup Final.
  • Spoke to the school last week, all 250/300 children + staff sat and listened as myself and Granddaughter Millie thanked them for their support in what’s been a difficult year for themselves as well as us after losing Xena and their Reading Bailey within six months of each other.
    My anxiety levels were through the roof but I held it together as we presented the school with an updated photo of Bowyer as a Christmas gift.
  • Not being the only saddo checking the Takeover thread during the World Cup Final.
    Club over Country.
  • Disappointed German footballers.

And French ones.
  • Treating myself to this absolute beauty of the greatest player to put on a pair of boots...

• Treating myself to this absolute beauty of the greatest player to put on a pair of boots...

Is that match worn ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Treating myself to this absolute beauty of the greatest player to put on a pair of boots...

Is that match worn ? 
    Unfortunately not. Was only £40 tho.

Parents bought me one of that shirt after going on holiday in Spain during the school holidays, Ronaldo on the back.  

He left for Inter a week after we got home.  My Dad found it hilarious and then kept offering to masking tape over 'ON' with 'IV' once Rivaldo signed.
  • Fun fact. When Ronaldo played on his first Olympics for Brazil there was already a defender called Ronaldo so he was actually called Ronaldinho. Only when the older Ronaldo finished was he called Ronaldo in the Brazilian team. 
  • When the gym I go to has a purge on all the pricks that think they own the lockers and they cut the padlocks off, brings a smile to my face. 
  • Have recently had to call customer services a few times at American Express due to a couple of issues with our cards.
    What excellent service, each time the issue was dealt with promptly and curtiously. Best customer service dept I've ever dealt with.