Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, I was at Faro yesterday, getting rinsed by Europcar....
  • Options
    Lot of dodgy bastards out there mate...   
  • Options
    Think of all the poor insects killed pulling off that 'hilarious' stunt.
  • Options
    Out with Magnus this morning on his walk, saw a bird of prey swoop down into the long grass and come out of it with a field mouse in its grasp.
  • Options
    Putting Interstellar Overdrive on the pub juke box and watching all the wtf looks. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Putting Interstellar Overdrive on the pub juke box and watching all the wtf looks. 
    I had a similar experience with Fat old Sun, (live Gilmour version).
    Kids these days...
  • Options
    Out with Magnus this morning on his walk, saw a bird of prey swoop down into the long grass and come out of it with a field mouse in its grasp.
    Blimey, you must really hate field mice, GA... ;)
  • Options
    Stig said:g
    Careful with that axe Eugene is a great follow up.

And yes the looks are funny.

I used to have a list of songs that are really long I would put on as well. That got the same reaction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Used to live near Euston and our local was packed with Leeds Rhinos fans down for the Challenge Cup Final.

No music playing so my mate went up to the jukebox.

however he mistyped the number of the first song and it started blaring out Man Utd's 'Come on you Reds' FA cup single

Cue lots of Yorkshire monkeys giving us the evil eye.
  • Options
    Watching our players insta stories of them all pissed tonight signing and having a laugh. Looks like all the new boys have fit straight in.
  • Options
    I want Dillon Phillips to be my mate. Looks a proper crank when he’s laggin.
  • Options
    Watching our players insta stories of them all pissed tonight signing and having a laugh. Looks like all the new boys have fit straight in.
    Yep all 3 of the actual new ones. Lockyer, Bonne and Aneke lol
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Just left the Fox having put that on.
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Being far enough out in my kayak to dull the noise from the masses on the beach and in the sea...

...and knowing their screaming at the sea temperature would be 10x worse if they could see the size of the 100's of the biggest barrel jellyfish I've ever seen floating along a few metres away from them. These evil looking  monsters would struggle to fit in my wheelie bin! 
  • Options
    Andy Murray getting beat. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    We spent the afternoon at the schools summer fair where my dogs attend as Reading Dogs, with just an hour to go we decided to give it another 30 mins before leaving. We were approached by parents of two children, one of which was obviously fearful of the dogs. Putting our younger less experienced dog Valli back in the van we concentrated on the young lady, gently showing her how stroke Baileys back end. I invited the parents to go for a walk around the fair with Bailey handing his lead to Mum she walked with dad a little behind. Explaining Bailey kept turning to see if she was ok, (the truth is most dogs don’t like someone behind them) I encouraged her to walk with Mum which she did. The long and the short of it is, we finished the walk with a lovely family photo of one brave young lady with her parents and Bailey. It’s why we do, what we do. 
  • Options
    My wife winning the "Guess the number of sweets in the jar" competition in a local supermarket's Children in Need fundraiser the day before her birthday. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    We spent the afternoon at the schools summer fair where my dogs attend as Reading Dogs, with just an hour to go we decided to give it another 30 mins before leaving. We were approached by parents of two children, one of which was obviously fearful of the dogs. Putting our younger less experienced dog Valli back in the van we concentrated on the young lady, gently showing her how stroke Baileys back end. I invited the parents to go for a walk around the fair with Bailey handing his lead to Mum she walked with dad a little behind. Explaining Bailey kept turning to see if she was ok, (the truth is most dogs don’t like someone behind them) I encouraged her to walk with Mum which she did. The long and the short of it is, we finished the walk with a lovely family photo of one brave young lady with her parents and Bailey. It’s why we do, what we do. 
    To follow this up, last night I spoke to Mum and we will help young Chloe privately and cost free to overcome her fears. 
  • Options
    Receiving a letter from HMRC telling me they owe me money 
  • Options
    Doesnt happen to me enough for my liking
  • Options
    Being far enough out in my kayak to dull the noise from the masses on the beach and in the sea...

...and knowing their screaming at the sea temperature would be 10x worse if they could see the size of the 100's of the biggest barrel jellyfish I've ever seen floating along a few metres away from them. These evil looking  monsters would struggle to fit in my wheelie bin! 
    They were out and about again yesterday. Here's a snap I took from the pier. You can't really guage the full scale of these monsters of the deep but you get an idea...

• Options
    I'm not sure if mine is more or less common........but I got a letter from Halifax Home insurance the other day telling me that they had under paid me on a claim settlement from over 2 years ago and are going to send me a cheque for about £350 in settlement.
  • Options
    I had one once and then about two months later they said there was a mistake and I had to pay it back, do not spend it too quickly