Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Do you have to pay? 
  • Options
    Hope that's not a real leather belt s/he's wearing
    Why?
  • Options
    @The Red Robin - Judgement please... :D;)
  • Options
    Hope that's not a real leather belt s/he's wearing
    ....unless she garroted the cow herself and then butchered it down to make the belt obviously.
  • Options
    There was a news item on last week from the Channel Island Sark about the need for a cattle farmer to move there.  

My eagle eyed son noticed a gold pillar box in the backround and said Sark must have had an Olympic Gold medal winner in 2012.  He was right as well.  Betya can't name the Olympian?  Suffice to say, an incredibly hard quiz question imo.   

n.b. Sark apparently have no plans to repaint the pillar box back to the original blue ... I think they need a pillar box painter as well. 
  • Options
    Sitting in the garden with an ice cold beer and lit bbq.
  • Options
    Sitting in the garden with an ice cold beer and lit bbq.
    Is it duck tonight
  • Options
    Back on the bike after next week after injury and illness, with just six weeks to go before Football2Amsterdam the Doctor gave me the go ahead to start riding again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Back on the bike after next week after injury and illness, with just six weeks to go before Football2Amsterdam the Doctor gave me the go ahead to start riding again. 
    Euphemism overload
  • Options
    There was a news item on last week from the Channel Island Sark about the need for a cattle farmer to move there.  

My eagle eyed son noticed a gold pillar box in the backround and said Sark must have had an Olympic Gold medal winner in 2012.  He was right as well.  Betya can't name the Olympian?  Suffice to say, an incredibly hard quiz question imo.   

n.b. Sark apparently have no plans to repaint the pillar box back to the original blue ... I think they need a pillar box painter as well. 
    Great question.

I had to look it up.
  • Options
    Anna you’re Charlton Life’s very own version of Titiana McGrath
  • Options
    Laura Robson. 
  • Options
    Spending most of the weekend outdoors. Seeing and photographing of 80 different species.
  • Options
    @Len\'s_little_girl being home to come to The Valley with me today.
  • Options
    Sorting out this little unsociable Frenchie x so that cancer suffering daughter can stay with her mum and her dog after her treatments. 
  • Options
    Still going strong, getting bigger fast. 

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Bought a climbing rose last October.  This is the first bloom on what looks like a very vigorous plant, measures 5 inches across (the bloom not the plant)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rennes beating PSG on pens in the French cup final after being 2-0 down
  • Options
    Buying a pair of trainers.
    im now going over to "Things that annoy you" page to read about how many lifers it annoys. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Probably go quite nicely with the baseball caps lol
  • Options
    'Please' is probably too strong a word, but the conversation below amused me.  

Me: Benny, my postal vote hasn't turned up for tomorrow. Would you be my proxy if I can get the council to agree to it?
    Son: Sure, who do you want me to vote for?
    Me: You can decide.Exercise your judgement, just don't vote for any of the ones I moan about.
    Son: Well I might as well not bother then!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Buying a pair of trainers.
    im now going over to "Things that annoy you" page to read about how many lifers it annoys. 😂😂😂
    Is there a "General things that bemuse you." thread? :D  
  • Options
    Having very good friends who have sorted out Keepmoat tickets for me and the boys.