Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Comments

• Getting a great report from teachers after day two of attendance of my dogs at the local primary school. More than I ever got in five years at Bloomfield finishing school for young Gentlemen. :)
  • Iron Sky by Paolo Nutini. Amazing track.
  • Seat reservations now being printed on the ticket rather than separately. A small thing, but important to those of us in The CL Train Set.
  • Joe Gomez playing for England
  • IdleHans said:

Stig said:

Stig said:

IdleHans said:

Visiting my daughter in Durham for the weekend, with plans for a comedy night, breakfast in Tynemouth, a big dinner on Saturday night and a long walk on Sunday.

I love it up there. I was working in Newcastle last week. I had some free time one afternoon and walked from Tynemouth to the Lighthouse at St Mary's. It was fantastic - loads of grey seals on the rocks. Lovely.
    Whitley Bay (1 of 5)

Whitley Bay (2 of 5)

Whitley Bay (3 of 5)

Whitley Bay (4 of 5)

Whitley Bay (5 of 5)

Hans, if you get the chance to do this walk I'd highly recommend it. And the pub is fantastic; it bills itself as 'The best pub in Monkwearmouth Station', but it's far better than that. I've already got it down as a possible contender for Stig's Year In Beer, Pub of the Year.
    In the luggage room right now. Fabulous beer, and Mrs Idle almost fainted with delight when she saw the best gin menu ever.
    Top choice, @stig, it was well worth the detour.
    Was back in the Left Luggage Room on Thursday night. Still brilliant.

Left Luggage Room (2 of 2) Left Luggage Room (1 of 2)
  • Having a wife who hates reality TV, soaps, pop music and gossip magazines and likes football, rugby, cricket and rock n roll.
  • Having a wife who hates reality TV, soaps, pop music and gossip magazines and likes football, rugby, cricket and rock n roll.

Unfortunately mines the opposite.

Unfortunately mines the opposite.
    Aw - but she's lovely though mate... :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Little boy off the A Word, singing along to Start on his walkman. Quality
  • T_C_E said:

Having Canine First aid training last year at the request of my insurance company only to need to use it on our JJ as he was choking on his food. Then despite his panic, let me put my hand into his throat to retrieve the stuck food and he's all good again. :)image

Thought you were more of a cat man!

But seriously glad JJ is okay.
  • T_C_E said:

Having Canine First aid training last year at the request of my insurance company only to need to use it on our JJ as he was choking on his food. Then despite his panic, let me put my hand into his throat to retrieve the stuck food and he's all good again. :)image

I'm not sure who was more scared me or him and not from a bite. First we had to get his jaws open, the easy bit was getting it out. ;)
  • T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

I'm not sure who was more scared me or him and not from a bite. First we had to get his jaws open, the easy bit was getting it out. ;)
    Must be horrible in the moment. Glad you knew what to do!
  • Joe Gomez - Best English CB at the moment
  • Little boy off the A Word, singing along to Start on his walkman. Quality

I love his taste in music. He played The Undertones earlier and I'm seeing them on Friday.
  • My Mrs beating another "allergy", so that mushrooms, wheat, dairy products, and wheat again. She's just gotta beat the allergy she seems to have of me and Im laughing

• the new boux avenue advert - WOW
  • Sebs Xmas jumper. Its rascal but nevertheless pleasing.
  • A two-wee pooh.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Trump thread.
  • Shag said:

the new boux avenue advert - WOW

haven't seen it but imagine this is apt?

• Seeing my dogs working with these youngstersimageimage
  • T_C_E said:

Seeing my dogs working with these youngstersimageimage

Thought you were more of a cat man. ;)
  • Red grape juice.

Only discovered it in the last couple of weeks and it is delicious.
  • Well Redundancy can go fuck itself!!... Just got an offer on the Internal role I went for so can relax!!

Yes mate. Really happy for you. And so glad it's sorted out before Christmas.
  • Well Redundancy can go fuck itself!!... Just got an offer on the Internal role I went for so can relax!!

Yes mate. Really happy for you. And so glad it's sorted out before Christmas.
    Cheers Canters