Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton v Charlton | Tues 14 Apr | 8pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:

I'm Ventokle

No! I am!
  • Options

0-0

173 away with no songs sung, only a 'come on you reds' when we force a late corner..

Southend, even when we had sub 170 at Hartlepool on a Tuesday there was still some singing - enough to drown out the housers ( if Liverpool fans are scousers I'm guessing that's what you call the Hartlepool hordes)!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

If 62 points triggers their bonuses, which I read somewhere on here, they need something from the away games at Bolton and Birmingham, assuming they can beat Leeds on Saturday, because Bournemouth will want to clinch automatic promotion, the title or both in the final game.

In that case Luzon will be told by Katrien to make sure we don't win. :-)

I looked on a couple of Bolton forums, they looked as disinterested as we're feeling...
  • Options

IdleHans said:

I'm Ventokle

No! I am!
    Well i'll be Ventokele then
  • Options
    big big game tonight heart says away win but head says a lucky home win for the slags ,gutted

millwall 2 wigan 1
  • Options

Typical 4-0 away win for the addicks on a night when the main focus of celebration on this site will be wigan's win at the nou den...

I'm with you on this one, comfortable away win 4-0.
  • Options
    >
    Dazzler21 said:

IdleHans said:

I'm Ventokle

No! I am!
    Well i'll be Vent O'Kele then
    Best Irish player we've had since Kinsella imo.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

>

Dazzler21 said:

IdleHans said:

I'm Ventokle

No! I am!
    No that would be Hendo
  • Options
    Hello all, en route back to Wisconsin from the warmth of Florida. Seems like this could be a drab affair but I think we will get a 1-0 win
  • Options
    Scenario 1: The international break stalled our strong momentum which, together with the annual day off at Millwall, led to a slight drop in form. Still, however, playing well enough to get draws against both Fulham and the Massives. Now, with the spirit and confidence restored, we will go on another strong run, picking up two wins and two draws (Bolton and Bournemouth) to close an encouraging season with a flourish and high morale.

Scenario 2: The international break stalled our strong momentum which, together with the annual day off at Millwall, led to a worrying drop in form. Gaining only a home draw to lowly Fulham and then a little lucky to claim another single point at the Massives, morale and confidence is low and everyone is a bit disinterested, wishing the season was already over now we are safe. Picking up just two draws in the next three matches and getting badly turned over by a rampant Bournemouth in a televised final game of the season, we stumble blindly to the end of the season with serious concerns about our prospects in 2015/16.

I'm an optimist. 0-2 to the Addicks as we rev up for the final lap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had actually completely forgotten we were playing tonight until I saw this preview. Very little interest unless Luzon plays a few kids etc. That photo of Eidur Gudthingy looks like one of those "what will they look like in 15 years time" images of JBG!
  • Options
    Win 1-0

Kevotele in the first half
  • Options
    Also, is there a stream?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

>

Dazzler21 said:

IdleHans said:

I'm Ventokle

No! I am!
    No that's PL54's Kev O'Tele.

Super Super Kev, Super Kev O'Tele!
  • Options
    Bolton 1 - Charlton 0
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Maybe a good game to start Lepoint in midfield. Maybe a 4-3-3 with Diarra and Buyens (Cousins deserves a rest). I think the only time he's started was up front at Cardiff.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I have a huge choice to make.

Just got back to Eltham. Was looking forward to going to the Long Pond with family. Then I remembered the game. oh well, I thought, will just take the IPad and keep an eye on the match thread, it's not as if it's a big game. At least, the Charlton game isn't.

And then I had a ghastly thought. I believe @riviera bans all those phones and tablets!!!

What to do. Been looking forward to visiting the Pond since Christmas

@Riviera wouldn't throw me out for keeping an eye on my little iPad. Would he?
  • Options
    3 - 3 draw.
  • Options
    Another 1-1. This time we score first from our Iceman then they get a late equaliser.
  • Options
    We have as much luck against Bolton Accessories as we do against the skidmarks. 1-0 to the Trotters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has the makings of another end of season draw 1-1
  • Options
    Have to admit I am so pleased that this match is meaningless when you consider what might have been. Old boys special 1-1 Dervite and Eagles.
  • Options

I have a huge choice to make.

Just got back to Eltham. Was looking forward to going to the Long Pond with family. Then I remembered the game. oh well, I thought, will just take the IPad and keep an eye on the match thread, it's not as if it's a big game. At least, the Charlton game isn't.

And then I had a ghastly thought. I believe @riviera bans all those phones and tablets!!!

What to do. Been looking forward to visiting the Pond since Christmas

@Riviera wouldn't throw me out for keeping an eye on my little iPad. Would he?

As one who has been fined previously talking is the offence browsing is allowed but not encouraged!