Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U18's

Just gone 1-0 up at Coventry. Goal scored by a huge kick from our keeper!

Comments

• We won 2-1 in our bid to win the league, key games against Swansea and Palace this week to come.

Come on you young'uns!
  • Their final game is against Palace next Saturday at Sparrows Lane, KO 11am. Might well go over and cheer them on before heading to the Valley for the Leeds match. If we can get a result against Swansea on Tuesday, we could clinch the U18 title against Palace. It would be great to get a lot of us there to see that.
  • Looking like a good team...yet again
  • Davo55 said:

Their final game is against Palace next Saturday at Sparrows Lane, KO 11am. Might well go over and cheer them on before heading to the Valley for the Leeds match. If we can get a result against Swansea on Tuesday, we could clinch the U18 title against Palace. It would be great to get a lot of us there to see that.

Can anyone get in? Do you have to pay / have a season ticket with you?
  • Davo55 said:

Their final game is against Palace next Saturday at Sparrows Lane, KO 11am. Might well go over and cheer them on before heading to the Valley for the Leeds match. If we can get a result against Swansea on Tuesday, we could clinch the U18 title against Palace. It would be great to get a lot of us there to see that.

You'll need to show either your season ticket or red card.
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

You'll need to show either your season ticket or red card.
    Which if you go there before the game you should have your ST if you are a ST holder of course lol
  • Davo55 said:

Is it OK to be more excited about this than the Leeds game a few hours later ?
  • edited April 2015
    se9addick said:

Davo55 said:

Is it OK to be more excited about this than the Leeds game a few hours later ?
    Any chance to kick the Nigels in the nuts works for me :wink:
  • I will be going on Wednesday as well as Saturday to watch the U18s, I will put a report on here.
  • dickplumb said:

I will be going on Wednesday as well as Saturday to watch the U18s, I will put a report on here.

Hoping to be at SL on Weds for some gardening and the U18 match.

I've missed my football fix this weekend !

• Sponsored links:

• Must be goal of the season!

How many Charlton players in the Guiness book of Records!
  • dickplumb said:

I will be going on Wednesday as well as Saturday to watch the U18s, I will put a report on here.

What time is Wednesdays Game please.
  • It is 1PM. I will wear a Dick Plumb name badge.

• Thanks DP. Was thinking of bringing my lad to a game. Too young for The Valley so one of these could be perfect.
  • Thanks DP. Was thinking of bringing my lad to a game. Too young for The Valley so one of these could be perfect.

Never too young for the valley! Went to my first game at three.. its actually one of my earliest memories walking down Floyd road! Ingrained in me fromantic such a young age I've had no choice but to keep going!
  • What a goal!
  • dickplumb said:

Do we need to win on Wednesday to have a chance of winning the league on Saturday ?
  • We need to get four points in two games, so it will have to be a win or a draw on Wednesday.
  • stonemuse said:

What a goal!

Charlie Adam eat your heart out.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

We need to get four points in two games, so it will have to be a win or a draw on Wednesday.

So provided we don't lose against Swansea, we CAN win the league against Palace on Saturday. Wouldn't it be nice if that was the first team we were talking about!

Anyway, provided it isn't peeing down on saturday morning I'll be there to cheer them on. Can't get over for the Swansea game, sadly.
  • dickplumb said:

We need to get four points in two games, so it will have to be a win or a draw on Wednesday.

Bloody hell - that's exciting !

Hope we can get three points on Wednesday so we have less to do on Saturday, but provided we get a point I'll be at Sparrows on Saturday.

Signed - fair weather supporter of the youth teams.
  • I will be there on Saturday after the result today
  • dickplumb said:

It is 1PM. I will wear a Dick Plumb name badge.

Just wear one saying Dick.

I'll wear mine......

:wink:
    Saw you there today but was too shy to introduce myself.

• Dick scared of Fanny, could cause some issues somewhere down the line ...
  • We need to get the club to play this at the valley

Get a few thousand people cheering on the u18's against palace in the title decider.
    Generate some income
    SWEAT THE ASSET!

Who do we speak to at the club?
  • Swansea have a player called Dylan Thomas.

I bet the headline writers and Jeff Stelling can't wait.