Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long you been a consecutive ST holder?

Think the first season i got a ST was 94/95, and have not missed a season since (though have sat in 5 different Covered End seats).

How long is your unbroken run?

Comments

• Options
    Started the year after you and have finally broken my run by not renewing for next season. :(
  • Options
    Since the 92/93 season, though I didn't get it until late August/early September when the return to the Valley was announced and I wanted to make sure of a seat!
    Move to the East Stand at the start of the 94/95 season and been in the same seat now for 21 years...
  • Options
    First season ticket was 06/07, so nearly 9 years, in 3 different seats (East, North Lower and North Upper).
  • Options
    About to be my 5th unbroken season (although I have probably been a season ticket holder for a total of like 8 seasons at the age of 24). My brother is 15, I introduced him to the club when he was 10, and we have been going ever since, I wish I had been introduced at a similar age, he loves it, Charlton through and through.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Since 90/91. Next season will be 26 years on the spin.
  • Options
    Been in the same seat since my first Season Ticket in the 1998/99 season, have renewed every year since so going into my 18th year
  • Options
    First year was 1989 - the summer I went to University. It was thought that it would make it easier to meet up with my Dad at the games. Then the club moved to Upton Parkj and we had 'first come first served' seating!

I thought I was a newbe until I read those of you above. I suspect there will be plenty that will have started before I was born on this list soon enough.
  • Options
    First Season ticket was at Selhurst. Think it was the 89/90 season. Have had one ever since.

• Options
    Got football like religion aged 39 and this is my 11th consecutive season. Forty ten in October and have set my target at another 46 seasons (at least).
  • Options
    Since 06/07
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    S/T since 2003. Continuous since then. Moved seat forward a row last season. Have renewed for next season. Full of optimism for the future...
  • Options
    ST's with my 3 boys in NW Quad since it opened.
    Been an Addick since '73 when they were called the Valiants, you didn't need STs then....
  • Options
  • Options
    First game back at The Valley was on my birthday, my husband bought me a season ticket as it was the only way I could get a ticket (just for that year he said). I have had one every year since and just renewed this morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Not sure but I am pretty sure I've had one on every stand, including the Jimmy Seed (which was then the South Stand) which was partially a home area when we first came BTTV - I think the season ticket was free with Junior Reds membership or something.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure @killerjerrylee has some crazy consecutive record
  • Options
    91/92
  • Options
    First game in 1984. Got my first season ticket 1993/94 season. South stand, old covered end, East stand and now upper North.
  • Options
    Same as Addickted - 75/76. The fact that this is approaching 40 years is making me feel very old!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw my first game in 1967 and went regularly as a Kid.

Played to a half decent standard myself and then bought a season ticket 19 years ago when I stopped playing.

Ive had the same seat in the Lower West ever since.
  • Options
    Was 1970 until this season.
    Have bought one for next season.
  • Options
    I think I've had mine since the Selhurst Days, probably 1989. 26 years. Yikes.
  • Options
    First game in mid 70's with my dad (vs Wolves), started coming to games regularly in 95/96 when I moved to Greenwich after a year in Oz, season ticket from 98 (when you needed one to guarantee a seat, none of this pay on day rubbish!)..had first one in the west stand, then moved to the east the following year when I bought another ticket for my dad too..just renewed both but finding myself attending less as life gets in the way...
  • Options
    1998 - never felt the need for one before. Had four different seats since then: Jimmy Seed, 2 North Upper, 1 North Lower.
  • Options
    this will be my 37th consecutive year.....

old original west stand
    old covered end
    Sainsbury's terrace
    Arthur Wait enclosure
    North Bank - Upton Park
    North Lower Block E when we returned
    North Upper Block H now
  • Options
    I renewed mine on Wednesday

Every year since 85/86
  • Options
    1993. I sit in the North Stand Lower tier.
  • Options
    Some long service awards in that lot, only since 09 myself, previously only about 10 games season beforehand so not really worth the cost.