Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Minutes from April Fans Forum

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Fabulous Feminine Feisty Faithful Famous Fanny Fanackapan Fights Furore For Fans Forum.
  • Any parent who maintains that they have to buy the latest shirt because "little johnny"wants it deserves the abuse not me.All I am doing is pointing out that it is their responsibility to set boundaries.If they are unable to tell the child they cant have the latest shirt then they are crap parents.If on the other hand they want to buy it then buy it.Take responsibility for your own actions dont blame the club for offering you a choice or your child for asking.
  • Flats on the away end..?? Keohane must think we are Leyton Orient

If anyone at the club thinks this is a good idea then they are deluded

But we know that though, don't we..??

• The Jimmy Seed Stand has already been omitted from the clubs map of the ground....

Could be a coincidence though, like how Tony Watt has only just disappeared from the right hand ad/banner on the home screen of the OS.........
  • Fans forum tonight I understand. Filmed and posted online (within 24 hours?) For everybody to see and hear as promised by Katrien in November.

Look forward to viewing this tomorrow.
  • seth plum said:

Fans forum tonight I understand. Filmed and posted online (within 24 hours?) For everybody to see and hear as promised by Katrien in November.

Look forward to viewing this tomorrow.

something will happen, doubt you will get to see it.
  • I have a feeling there will be slightly more interest in this than normal.

To whom it may concern,please remember to tell your media friends and associates.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fanny, has the agenda come out and been circulated? I am assuming there is always 'any other business' if the protesters, or Jimmy Seed development, or the Dublin commeñts, or the general incompetence is not discussed.