Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roger Johnson is still playing with a cracked rib

2»

Comments

• Turners still got a year left on his Norwich contract that was signed in the Premiership so won't be able to afford him
  • edited April 2015

Turners still got a year left on his Norwich contract that was signed in the Premiership so won't be able to afford him

If you include their bench, Other than a couple of their under 21 in the squad the top 11 earners would all be wearing Fulham shirts.( who is our top earner now )

Maybe the reason Roger keeps swearing so much is because he's in pain !

He went to a tourette's syndrome convention last week and was told to moderate his fxcking language.

• If he is still playing with this injury then fair play to him, but I'm still not sure how he did it on his debut, looked solid AF in the next 5 games, yet has looked shakey in the last 5.
  • Andre Gray deliberately smashed him, roughly near the half way line.
  • edited April 2015

Andre Gray deliberately smashed him, roughly near the half way line.

I was amazed he came out for 2nd half.
    Gave him a lot of slack after that.

Got a big heart and ever thou has dropped a couple of clangers deserves a extra year's contract as long as the wage demand is reasonable.

• The last 2 or 3 games he's looked a bit casual, it's slightly odd as for his first few games he was really solid
  • Heard he is still on painkilling injections which is affecting his ability in the air and making sprinting nigh on impossible .Still organising the defence better than before we had him .Another thing that will be affecting him that we have probably all missed is that he is being forced to play left CB when he has always played on the right ..so not even on his best foot .He is definitely a player I would keep .
  • I'd only have one CB over 28. TBH for me tho Bikey another year. Gomez one other youngster and I think we have been linked to a talented Dutch or Belgian CB. Other decent kids in reserve. Need Solly cover other than JG but I believe THD can cover both FBs. Fox or Wiggins to go for cash with Tareiq and Edwards in background.