Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 7/4/15

Comments

• watt wins the ball and is fouled..we have a fk
  • fk taken.....fox....jonno..henders.....fox.....heads the ball they have a throw
  • Come on Watt make it happen for yourself.
  • They have had more shots than us
  • ross1 said:

They have had more shots than us

Is that a repost from every game this season?
  • taken....now they come forward....tbh picks it up.......cuz....they have a throw.....taken..allou wins it..but pass is too long......they win it back and push forward.....now thye attack us......gudsun clears......thye pick it up...cross comes in...addicks gk
  • we attack qhuickly.......alou has it,.....cuz....fox....watt attacaks..gudsun......gomez....igor......corner
  • Come on Reds make a corner count for a change
  • corner taken..bulot...cuz.....gomez...alou....wins it..throw.......to the addicks.....gudsun........has it....taken out.....but only a throw
  • Come on Reds make a corner count for a change

Last time we scored from a corner was Bikey months ago, I think
  • Sponsored links:

• throw taken.....thye have it.....tbh and alou clear...they come agin..fox wins it.......they win it back again....but we nick it back..and watt attacks...to igor....pass was too strong
  • Tony Watt turns a defender, bares down on goal but tries to pass and slightly overhits it.
  • thye clear.....and keep the ball...alou and gomez clear they get it back....and win a corner....2 mins added time...they are on the attack...watt closes down...they come back at us........tbh clears....to alou...they win it back.....alou has it and concedes a fk
  • edited April 2015
    fk in a good position......for them.................. missed
  • Almost the last action of first half is a McCormack free kick... parried by Henderson.

Fulham throw...
  • Charlton break and ref decides to blow up for half time.
  • I'm having trouble tonight people...the commentary keeps cutting out and CL keeps freezing............sorry
  • So a kick up the arse from Luzon will see us come out and steam roller them second half :smile:
  • Good half Red, thanks mate. Another couple of goals in the second half would go down well! :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't mind Fulham , they turned up at Selhurst with a coffin as they were heading in to the third tier and laid down and died 2-0 late on in the season in 1986 as we were heading up towards the top flight
  • 1-1 - we don't deserve any more than that for sure
  • Its really difficult to update tonight..not sure whats happening with commentary..and CL freezing...very frustrating...
  • Fox having another good game. Watt and Igor disappointing. Johnson and Ben Haim all over the place. Better to come I hope.
  • Its really difficult to update tonight..not sure whats happening with commentary..and CL freezing...very frustrating...

You are doing OK RM
  • I don't mind Fulham , they turned up at Selhurst with a coffin as they were heading in to the third tier and laid down and died 2-0 late on in the season in 1986 as we were heading up towards the top flight

Hmmm... They didn't do us any favors in our final premiership season... I suppose you could blame the ref...
  • HT stats. addicks first
    Possession............45% - 55%
    shots on................ 1 - 3
    shots off................ 2 - 4
    corners.................. 6 - 1

GOALS................... 1 - 1
  • Parker running the midfield.Wonder if he can still do it for 90 minutes?
  • McCormack clearly loves playing at the valley. 5 in 2 games. Sign him up Roly.
  • here we go......teams on way out soon
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!