Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 7/4/15

Evening all....here we go again but now we have the chance to get 3 points quickly after losing them on Friday in a previous London derby.....of course Mr AC is back in the opposition camp but we need to beat them for all that happened a few years back. I think we can do this and with Alou signing a years extension (with the option of another year) lets hope that Eagles, and Jonno want to work for another contract..............and win one as I think they are both very good players................. 3 points tonight please addicks and lets just push on for as many wins as possible....show RD that with a few extra players we can really go for it next season...we have the foundations....now lets build on it!!! COYR's
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.

Comments

• Good man Red
  • Fulham -: Bettinelli, Hoogland, Turner, Burn, Husband, Tunnicliffe, Guthrie, Parker, Kavanagh, Smith, McCormack
  • edited April 2015
    Addicks-: Henderson (c), Gomez, Fox, Ben Haim, Johnson, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Diarra, Bulot, Watt, Vetokele
  • Fulham subs-: Kiraly, Donnelly, Stafylidis, Kacaniklic, Ruiz, Woodrow, Rodallega
  • edited April 2015
    Addicks subs-: Dmitrovic, Bikey-Amougou, Eagles, Church, Lennon, Lepoint, Wiggins
  • Good to see big Tal back in the team.
  • What's the betting Snotty Parker scores?
  • Only 6 subs? Or is Bikey Catchagoogoo 2 players?
  • Peter_G said:

Only 6 subs? Or is Bikey Catchagoogoo 2 players?

I left Wiggy off ...sorry
  • I see Wiggins makes 7.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we had a fully fit team to choose from I would just add Wiggins and Solly to that team for Fox and Johnson.

Think Diarra and Buyens are about equal.
  • Scott Parker and Michael Turner are our 'guest old boys tonight, then?

• Ole ole ole ole... ho hum ho hum

Reckon were already on the beach.
  • Much prefer our team, Parker is 33 not scared of him.
  • Ole ole ole ole... ho hum ho hum

Reckon were already on the beach.

Bloody hope not.....I've got money on them!!
  • edited April 2015
    Apologies as usual up front for any typos' and spelling mistakes....have a nice glass of Merlot to keep me company this evening....get these 3 points on the board...and then I can concentrate on The Masters until Saturday's game.
  • This coming weekend is a sporting delight and Mrs RM is not overly happy......The Masters, Grand National, Addicks v's Massives (not) The Manchester Derby, Boat Race.... get in!!
  • Anyone needing up dates tonight?
  • Yes please. In Southampton hotel room on snail pace wifi but still want all the fun of the fair if possible...
  • edited April 2015

Yes please. In Southampton hotel room on snail pace wifi but still want all the fun of the fair if possible...

Ok @Soapy_Jones you've got it
  • Sponsored links:

Yes please RM

Yes please. Following avidly
  • 15 mins till ko

Yes please, in a caravan in Hastings with dodgy 3G...
  • Yes please Red, still in sunny Brasted............(well not so sunny now!)................A big 3 points would be very welcome after the "massive" disappointment on Friday and last nights bloody viewing!
    COYR................
  • Yes please. Working in Barnard Castle this week. Is there live radio coverage?
  • We really do need to pay them back for THAT game......so lets not sod about CAFC lets have them and have them well!!
  • Just enjoying a lovely pint of Ludlow Gold on the East concourse. Given my poty vote. Early front runners seem to be JC, JBG and Hendo.
  • Shef Wed and Bolton to come........9 points over three games would be very welcome.

Is there a stream There's a taster of 40% beer riding on the answer
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!