Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fulham | Tues 07 Apr | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• What minute are we clapping Curbs in?

How about the 15th / 16th minute based on the number of years he was our Manager (cant remember now how long it was)
  • edited April 2015
    7th minute to signify our highest place in the PL.

We were never going to go further until we got rid.
  • Season is over 0-2
  • If you were Fulham, desperate for points, Charlton are exactly the sort of team you'd want to play at this point in the season.
  • Roughly 12 months ago we played Watford needing 3 points, we achieved it that evening with something to spare.

How? We put all our efforts into beating a side that were on the beach already and frankly not really up for the fight.

Fulham need, realistically 6 points for safety, tonight they face a team like we did in Watford last year. if they put their minds to this it should be 3 points for the taking.

Lets hope we can get some pride going and derail the script, cant see it.

1-3 Fulham
  • I will be there hoping for best, expecting the worst

The 16th based on his average odds to be anyone's next manager
  • edited April 2015

What minute are we clapping Curbs in?

I think we should clap Curbs in the 38th minute. Why? For no reason whatsoever, but simply to throw him and make him wonder why the hell we are clapping him in the 38th minute. Loss of concentration from the entire Fulham team and wham bang we go 2-0 up before half time with two in two minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• This should be a good one and if Parker plays I am sure he will play well. Reckon we'll throw away the lead a few times, 2-2 and we are safe for sure and Fulham edge ever further away from the drop.
  • A win to forget Fridays result..... But a Fulham win or draw make the scammers job a lot harder
  • Charlton midfielders Johnnie Jackson, Callum Harriott and Franck Moussa are set to miss the derby through injury.

Right-back Chris Solly is out after a red card at Millwall, but defenders Tal Ben Haim and Rhoys Wiggins are back along with forward Frederic Bulot.

Fulham are trying to get Scott Parker fit after illness, while strikers Hugo Rodallega and Matt Smith could feature.

Defenders Jack Grimmer and Nikolay Bodurov are both touch and go after suffering slight injuries.

And Parker
  • Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • Everything points to a Charlton win.

0-1
  • Comfortable win, 3-1
  • I think Fulham will win this. Our seasons over really. Hope I'm wrong obviously.
  • 3-1 to CAFC.

If we lose this one you know that we want to keep Fulham and Millwall in this division.

Brentford only got the 1 point from us so at least you can see that we are trying to keep the Derby's.
  • 0-0 or 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Tricky one. Fulham seem to always flatter to deceive, perhaps nothing that a decent manager wouldn't go a long way to rectifying.
    If there is no sulking and a desire to put the Millwall 'experience' down to a bad experience, we should win this but I am not putting any £$€ on it

Hopefully: CAFC 3 v Fulham 2
  • 90 mins silence out of respect to Curbs

SCP had a mare end of season after he took over from Parky and with good investment we pissed the league the following season
    SCP won 5 and drew 3 of the last 8 games and then there was no investment and we struggled big time

It matters not what happens in these remaining games because the Luzon Lazarus job was completed a few games back and that was a miracle

We had one game left that mattered on Good Friday and we failed
    Tonight's result I won't be able to tell if it matters till the scums fate is decided !

3-3 humdinger
  • I remember we clapped Curbs for a lengthy time at The Valley at his last home match and also at Old Trafford as he was leaving us. I think a gentle round of applause if he emerges to the bench with the team before the match. I am was one of his greatest fans when in charge of CAFC.
  • Some bloke on the Fulham forum seems to know a bit about charlton

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=46960.0