Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anybody else supporting Rotherham as a second team for the next five games?

2»

Comments

• But it's not from all is it, I don't get the amount of threads on you lot and nor do a lot of others most are full of comments from the same people,

I don't ever want you lot to do well in won't pretend to like your club or have any respect for It,

• it isn't Charlton fans who need Millwall to go down and then sink into oblivion. It's every decent human being, every policeman and every person who likes common decency and fair play. Millwall stand for everything that is bad in sport and society. Their demise would be good for all of us.
    Saying that, I like them more than Pardews Pariahs.

• MillwallFan - got your answer by now, friend? For us it's a perpetual itch that rarely gets a three-point scratch. Justice seldom gets done, and for you lot there's a ton of retribution long overdue. Who will ever forget or forgive vd Hauwe's 1st-minute knockout of the innocent Shaun Newton, and that's just for starters ....

Good luck wherever the season's end takes your sorry mob - nothing personal, but I hope MFC sink so low that your only season ticket holder is Bob Ballard.
  • Funny you should mention it, Rotherham have been the second team I look for too in recent times.
  • I genuinely believe, judging by this board, Charlton fans are far more concerned about our probable relegation than Millwall fans are. We have a very c'est la vie attitude to it all, what will be will be. But judging by most of the posters on here they'll either be a mass hysterical party if we go down or a mass suicide if we stay up. Baffles me, and fascinates me in equal measure, hence why I do have a nose on here.

You have talked yourself into a state of mind that getting relegated doesn't matter to you or other Millwall fans. It is a way of deflecting the joy of other Football fans to see your demise. Deep down it does matter to Millwall fans, but you use excuses like we will have a great time visiting real football grounds like Rochdale etc. You are in denial, I was really gutted when Charlton ended up in Div1.
  • Millwall
  • My second team is, and always will be Welling.

They are in a relegation scrap themselves. It is probably too late for them to stay up now, but when not cheering on the Addicks, I will be giving the Wings my full support.

I don't care what happens to Millwall.
  • dickplumb said:

I genuinely believe, judging by this board, Charlton fans are far more concerned about our probable relegation than Millwall fans are. We have a very c'est la vie attitude to it all, what will be will be. But judging by most of the posters on here they'll either be a mass hysterical party if we go down or a mass suicide if we stay up. Baffles me, and fascinates me in equal measure, hence why I do have a nose on here.

You have talked yourself into a state of mind that getting relegated doesn't matter to you or other Millwall fans. It is a way of deflecting the joy of other Football fans to see your demise. Deep down it does matter to Millwall fans, but you use excuses like we will have a great time visiting real football grounds like Rochdale etc. You are in denial, I was really gutted when Charlton ended up in Div1.
    The size of our club, being a small second tier club but biggish third tier club means we will always flip between the two leagues. Of my 35 plus years of following Millwall, apart from a brief two season cameo in the top flight, we've always flipped between the two leagues on a fairly regular basis. It's no drama, and when you've struggled as much as we have the last few seasons in the championship, quite a few are looking forward to being a big (ish) fish in a small pond instead of the other way around. Friday was our first victory at home since October ffs!! It's been really dull. I think the main reason id like to see us stay up now is watching you lot go into melt down if we did manage it. Now that would be funny!!

• edited April 2015

dickplumb said:

I genuinely believe, judging by this board, Charlton fans are far more concerned about our probable relegation than Millwall fans are. We have a very c'est la vie attitude to it all, what will be will be. But judging by most of the posters on here they'll either be a mass hysterical party if we go down or a mass suicide if we stay up. Baffles me, and fascinates me in equal measure, hence why I do have a nose on here.

The size of our club, being a small second tier club but biggish third tier club means we will always flip between the two leagues. Of my 35 plus years of following Millwall, apart from a brief two season cameo in the top flight, we've always flipped between the two leagues on a fairly regular basis. It's no drama, and when you've struggled as much as we have the last few seasons in the championship, quite a few are looking forward to being a big (ish) fish in a small pond instead of the other way around. Friday was our first victory at home since October ffs!! It's been really dull. I think the main reason id like to see us stay up now is watching you lot go into melt down if we did manage it. Now that would be funny!!

I thought you and the rest of the Scum didn't care about us......but reading the above, and your fellow knuckle draggers reaction when your second goal went in on Friday tells a different story. If you lot don't care, I cant wait to see the reaction when you do care.
    I want your shiite club to go down, I won't lie. Part of me wants your club to go out of existence too, but part of me also wants to be able to play you now and again because in a perverse kind of way I enjoy going to the zoo like Toolbox, if only to look around and reinforce how blessed I am in supporting Charlton.
  • I've always liked Rotherham as they are the chuckle brothers team.
    Or was it cannon and ball that followed Rotherham?
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

I thought you and the rest of the Scum didn't care about us......but reading the above, and your fellow knuckle draggers reaction when your second goal went in on Friday tells a different story. If you lot don't care, I cant wait to see the reaction when you do care.
    I want your shiite club to go down, I won't lie. Part of me wants your club to go out of existence too, but part of me also wants to be able to play you now and again because in a perverse kind of way I enjoy going to the zoo like Toolbox, if only to look around and reinforce how blessed I am in supporting Charlton.
    Yeah, we've just taken the lead after going one nil down, against our geographical rivals, we're fighting relegation, we should have just sat on our hands shouldn't we. Jesus Christ, I thought we were supposed to be the thick ones. Stick with the stereotypes mate.

• Again, I'll repeat it for the hard of thinking... No one said we don't care about charlton. But we don't care a fraction as what you do about us, not even close. And when you have a big away following turn up, giving it all the "that's why you're going down" etc, you're obviously going to go nuts if you take the lead after being behind, regardless of who they are. Or maybe you lot dont?
  • You telling everyone how much more we care about you than you do us is getting as repetitive as anything else written.
  • Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

Yeah, we've just taken the lead after going one nil down, against our geographical rivals, we're fighting relegation, we should have just sat on our hands shouldn't we. Jesus Christ, I thought we were supposed to be the thick ones. Stick with the stereotypes mate.

Haha, is that right - so explain one of your biggest crowds this season then..........
    Typical Spanner bullshit......
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

Haha, is that right - so explain one of your biggest crowds this season then..........
    God almighty. I'm going. You're just too thick.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

Thats not much of an explanation is it?
    Nice try though.....
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

dickplumb said:

Is that a promise? For good is that? I hear there is a lot of fun to be had on Crawley's forums. Cheerio then!!
  • And when you have a big away following turn up, giving it all the "that's why you're going down" etc

Thought you wasn't going?
  • These Millwall fans who try to adopt a 'Mr Reasonable' persona on here always end up giving the game away in the end, don't they. Oh well, he's gone back to his spanner forum now, because we're all too thick....
  • To be honest, going a goal behind to Charlton under the circumstances was a decent illustration why Millwall are going down. It just so happened they got a result, but it could have easily gone the other way. And 11 against 11 it probably would have, whether we played well or not. Of course they should care. It is quite a tough league down there now and no guarantee they will come straight back up by any means. I wouldn't expect them too in all honesty.