Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anybody else supporting Rotherham as a second team for the next five games?

edited April 2015 in General Charlton
if it sends Millwall and Wigan down I will.

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Yes
  • I live in Yorkshire. They're from Yorkshire. Go on then.
  • Like Cheryl Coles bum, the gap is looking a lot rosier at the lower end of the league now between Millwall and fourth from bottom. 7 point gap and Millwall to play the Hornets next with the worst GD out of all of them adding to the Scums downfall. Get in there you Millers!!!!!
  • Is the Pope Catholic ?
  • Of course after tomorrow night (when we will no doubt easily win the London derby that nobody is bothered about) it could be Fulham at more risk of being caught. Their next 3 games are against Wigan, Rotherham and Blackpool!
  • I'm in. Come on you Millllleeeerrrrsss!!!!
  • I actually want Millwall to stay up. No point having rivals if you can't play them.

Regardless of the "but we never ever ever ever beat them....." argument.
  • Sponsored links:

• I actually want Millwall to stay up. No point having rivals if you can't play beat them.

Regardless of the "but we never ever ever ever beat them....." argument.

• Another thread about Millwall's relegation!! Another!!!!! Jesus Christ. So sad.
  • Another thread about Millwall's relegation!! Another!!!!! Jesus Christ. So sad.

Do one ;0)

• No club In the history of football deserves to be relegated more than the filth
  • edited April 2015

Another thread about Millwall's relegation!! Another!!!!! Jesus Christ. So sad.

You had your fun Good Friday. Now we'll have ours..............

Strange man. Always hanging around on a Charlton forum complaining about what he reads. So sad.

Erm.....you're on a Charlton forum? Need I say more?
  • Millwall are gone. They will lose to Watford and have 5 games to close 7 points and a massive goal difference differential.

Byeeee
  • Sponsored links:

• Nope that fat tosser of a mgr don't deserve to be in football let alone the championship
  • I can't believe I am going to agree with all you have posted mf
  • @MillwallFan fuck off mate, what are you talking abou.......

Nope, fair enough, you're right! :-)
  • I should add though; it would be hilarious if you went down!!!!
  • Rotherham merely adopted the Wilson, we were born in it....
  • I genuinely believe, judging by this board, Charlton fans are far more concerned about our probable relegation than Millwall fans are. We have a very c'est la vie attitude to it all, what will be will be. But judging by most of the posters on here they'll either be a mass hysterical party if we go down or a mass suicide if we stay up. Baffles me, and fascinates me in equal measure, hence why I do have a nose on here.
  • edited April 2015

1StevieG said:

Another thread about Millwall's relegation!! Another!!!!! Jesus Christ. So sad.

Erm.....you're on a Charlton forum? Need I say more?
    Why wouldn't I be on here? You have the best analysis of our current situation on the internet!!! You analyse our run in, the run ins of the other relegation candidates, the form of our opponents, the form of the other relegation candidates, the form of the opponents of the other relegation candidates!! You discuss about managers coming and going and the effect that will have on said teams. And then you analyse on how relegation would effect us and the teams around us. How long it would take us to bounce back compared to other teams. Why wouldn't come on here???

And it is utterly utterly bizarre. Even if we was each others main rivals this level of obsession would be bizarre, but we're not!!! I read these threads and I sometimes think is it all one big wind up?? But it's not! It's beyond belief.
    Excellent post. What is even funnier is that you cannot work out why.

Any Millwall site I have ever visited has been disappointing in terms of football content apart from the Millwall Mad site which has few contributors.

The majority of posters here actually have an interest in football rather than geezers who are propa nawty. The fact that this is seen as an obsession is amusing.

Still it must be difficult for those Millwall fans who are actually interested in football.
  • You going down is just part and parcel of local rivalry, the same way I dont enjoy those pricks in Surrey having a great time right now I try to ignore it but it irks and annoys

At the start of the season I want us to get 6 points from you lot more than anything you going down is your own doing and whilst I like the thought of it as it's funny and means that we have a chance of getting 6 points more next season

• You going down is just part and parcel of local rivalry, the same way I dont enjoy those pricks in Surrey having a great time right now I try to ignore it but it irks and annoys

At the start of the season I want us to get 6 points from you lot more than anything you going down is your own doing and whilst I like the thought of it as it's funny and means that we have a chance of getting 6 points more next season

Yeah I get that. I laugh to myself when our rivals are struggling, I always like to beat them, or at least not lose to them, same as you it irks me when they're doing well (palace tonight ffs!!), but this out and out mass obsession is beyond me. Especially from Charlton fans, who I've never experienced any real animosity from out there in the real world.