Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

'' You're never beat Millwall ''

2»

Comments

• What bothers me more is when I read that we haven't beaten them since 95 when, for most of those seasons we have been in a different division (usually a higher one)

We beat them in 96, so only 19 years. FFS.
  • Would with a claw hammer
  • I like the sentiments but totally disagree , do you think we sat there in silence till the final whistle the day we sent the palace down ?

" we sang we will never play you again and now their in a higher division"

Are CAFC fans incapable of seeing the Irony of their comments ?

No, because when you sing songs like that you no its just a joke

did we honestly think we would never ever play them again no
    do Millwall honestly think they will never ever lose to us no

is Chris Solly 5 foot 3 No is he better than John Terry No

no song is serious, its just a bit of fun
    So the Charlton fans were only joking when they said a few years ago that
    Nicky Bailey could shag their wives.
    I thought they were booing him yesterday because he had taken up the offer and not because of that penalty that went into row Z (plus being a spanner now)

• edited April 2015
    How anyone can put a single ounce of blame on the fans again for yesterday's defeat is laughable. Once again, we sold out in a few days. Had fans in the millwall end. Sung from the 1st minute.

Yet once again in typical charlton v millwall style, the ball became a hot spud and couldn't be kicked away quick enough (particularly 1st half)

If we play our own game then it might be a different story but the occasion gets to them every year.
  • And it is doing my swede in just looking at it. Please change it FFS.
  • edited April 2015

I like the sentiments but totally disagree , do you think we sat there in silence till the final whistle the day we sent the palace down ?

No, because when you sing songs like that you know its just a joke

But while doing that Paulie, you are (or 'you're/ your' if you prefer), not supporting the team. I think that was the main gist of Soapboxsam's point. He's not blaming the fans either, though I can see why some would think that, but is trying to take the analysis to a different level of abstraction to work out why we are (or were/ we're) so chronically bad against that lot. I like Soapboxsam's approach :smile:
  • I like the sentiments but totally disagree , do you think we sat there in silence till the final whistle the day we sent the palace down ?

Thank you. I actually did care that Bob Peeters has got no hair, but I kept quiet. Thought I was the only one.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    CHANGE IT!!!!!
  • Thanks for being there for me Sword-alive.(your my 2nd favourite now after Fanny F)
    As i was right in the middle of the young group and hugged every one of them or they jumped on me from the row behind when we scored in Block 21, i'm not your typical middle aged fan.
    Just feel we might need a different approach either for the players or the fans the next time we play Palace or Millwall.
    "your never beat Millwall" we will, but can we do it while i can still go ape shit with the young crowd.

• IA said:

I like the sentiments but totally disagree , do you think we sat there in silence till the final whistle the day we sent the palace down ?

Thank you. I actually did care that Bob Peeters has got no hair, but I kept quiet. Thought I was the only one.
    No I did care, never trust a man with no hair

sorry @stackitsteve and @Baldybonce

Sorry to others who are bald as well i just know these 2 are
  • Perhaps if we just treated it as another game then the team would do likewise.
  • First this thread, then that mug. What's going on?
  • Doesn't matter, everyone else does.