Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

any trouble at the toolbox today?

2»

Comments

• cafctom said:

My Dad got the coach back and told me that the exit route was all the way through the Old Kent Road where yet were all hanging out the pubs looking ugly.

Two of our young idiots with silly haircuts gave it the big one to them from the coach just as it came to a grinding halt. A few bottles were thrown at the coach, including an empty wine bottle which smashed on the top of the coach.

Good stuff
  • Maybe re-phrase the thread title, "Any tools at the troublebox?"
    Answer: plenty.
    I have to say, I stood open mouthed with astonishment at the antics of some of the spanner fans of my own age group (60's)
    Red faced screaming with spittle in apoplectic rage directed towards the away end.
    You could see the frustration in these embarrassing relics beside themselves that "f**king Charlton" would dare to goad and taunt them and laugh in their faces.
    How they must yearn for the 70's and those halcyon days when matches weren't all ticket; segregation was nigh impossible; policing was poorly co-ordinated and reactive and they could intimidate and attack people to their hearts content.
    Getting in and out of the Den in those days was never pleasant.
    I remember being stuck in the middle of a bunch of them on the Terrace when Tony Burman got that goal in a 1-1 draw.
    There is something quite special about a goal scored in a state of attrition and fear! (I love you forever for that one Tone)
    I was too scared to celebrate!
    They had some song going (to the tune of What shall we do with the drunken sailor) "What shall we do with the Charlton bastards - stab them in the gasket". I'll tell you something - it wasn't banter.
  • They foam at the mouths like the rabid fucktards of society that they are
  • Coming out of South Bermondsey station about 2:45 was all away fans chanting etc, the Millwall fans were silent until they reached the away end entrance where they then decided to dance up and down behind the police, and they were in there 40s and 50s, bless em.
    It breaks their hearts to see the Anoraks largin it at the den.

Sorry just don't believe you can have any millwall mates, why the fuck would you go down the Millwall end in the past. if i said some of the things you say on here to my Millwall Mates(down to just a couple now) i would get seven bells knocked out of me,
    But there more old Millwall than Man at C and A.

The thought of you biting your lip down the Millwall end is one of the saddest things i've heard. i just repeat what i said last week, would rather drink my own piss than go down the home end, even if i was with Millwall mates or distant Bermondsey family.
    (I think my Aunt ended up being my sister, but it was all very incestuous)

They've always had that element; hell, they think it's a virtue. No-one likes us and all that.
    But 60 year old men ffs. Haven't they got families, grandchildren?
    Do they not realise how f**king sad and pathetic they look?

Just tell us what you really think Oohaah ;-)

Sorry just don't believe you can have any millwall mates, why the fuck would you go down the Millwall end in the past. if i said some of the things you say on here to my Millwall Mates(down to just a couple now) i would get seven bells knocked out of me,
    But there more old Millwall than Man at C and A.

The thought of you biting your lip down the Millwall end is one of the saddest things i've heard. i just repeat what i said last week, would rather drink my own piss than go down the home end, even if i was with Millwall mates or distant Bermondsey family.
    (I think my Aunt ended up being my sister, but it was all very incestuous)

My mate has a box down there so I'm inside there behind the moody window film drinking copius amounts of lager during the games I'm down there ....
    Met Les Briley the other year when entering their ground a few years back , told him he was a jammy fucker who broke my heart with the flukiest long range goal years ago
    And we hang around afterwards while society's vermine disappear
    In the games I've been in the box we haven't scored funnily enough
    And even though they are millwall mates , unlike your touchy millwall buddies, they have brain cells and accept where this geeky anorak wearing trainspotters views are coming from and understand that if the cap fits wear it
    If we were to score my pleasure would be in their pain but I haven't been in my mates box (oooerrrr) when this has happened
  • Ok oohaahmortimer you sold your soul to the devil for free beer and a free ticket.
    I don't think it right but i can understand the temptation.
    The feeling at 4.30PM was the polar opposite to the feeling at 5pm yesterday.
    so high then so Low.

Feel lower than a Dachshund's Testicles today, because it
    Didn't end up being the dog's bollocks yesterday.

• Who threw what on the pitch .... Scum mate said our divs lobbed stuff and I thought I saw something in match thread a bottle was lobbed on in first half

Twat in front if me threw the beer bottle
  • Sponsored links:

• Ledge said:

cafctom said:

My Dad got the coach back and told me that the exit route was all the way through the Old Kent Road where yet were all hanging out the pubs looking ugly.

Two of our young idiots with silly haircuts gave it the big one to them from the coach just as it came to a grinding halt. A few bottles were thrown at the coach, including an empty wine bottle which smashed on the top of the coach.

We saw one millwally fan chasing coach all way down new cross from new cross inn to amersham arms gesticulating madly trying to get in the coach . was in his 40s too was funny to watch
    Sounds like Scooby
  • brogib said:

Ledge said:

cafctom said:

We saw one millwally fan chasing coach all way down new cross from new cross inn to amersham arms gesticulating madly trying to get in the coach . was in his 40s too was funny to watch
    Sounds like Scooby
    Yelling, when they go down, can I come back?