Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

any trouble at the toolbox today?

Comments

• The referee
  • Sorry to disappoint you but no.
  • Nothing I saw.
  • No, why ?
  • Only a few divs giving it but when we got let out they shut up sorry if that's a disappointment
  • Least intimidating atmosphere I've known at the Den, including the friendly.
  • Who threw what on the pitch .... Scum mate said our divs lobbed stuff and I thought I saw something in match thread a bottle was lobbed on in first half
  • The biggest trouble was the 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Have to say some of the banter was quite amusing.
  • Who threw what on the pitch .... Scum mate said our divs lobbed stuff and I thought I saw something in match thread a bottle was lobbed on in first half

Couple of plastic beer bottles after the penalty save.
  • ChiAddick said:

Who threw what on the pitch .... Scum mate said our divs lobbed stuff and I thought I saw something in match thread a bottle was lobbed on in first half

From them or us ?
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:

Who threw what on the pitch .... Scum mate said our divs lobbed stuff and I thought I saw something in match thread a bottle was lobbed on in first half

From them or us ?
    Us.
  • Some sixty year old had a go at me before the game as he took offence to me slagging off Palace. Police quickly put a stop to it.
  • RedPanda said:

Some sixty year old had a go at me before the game as he took offence to me slagging off Palace. Police quickly put a stop to it.

I'd have thought slagging off Palace would have given you a common bond. Are you sure there's not more to it RP, you know what you're like :wink:
  • edited April 2015
    Two smoke bombs and plenty of beer bottles thrown onto to the pitch by us. Lots of arm waving by old men in flat caps in their end.

• Never seen so many people wearing snide stone island and white reebok classics in my life.

It does always surprise me that the police let them get away with all the hand gestures an threats of violence while only standing less than a metre away from them though..??
  • RedPanda said:

Some sixty year old had a go at me before the game as he took offence to me slagging off Palace. Police quickly put a stop to it.

I'd have thought slagging off Palace would have given you a common bond. Are you sure there's not more to it RP, you know what you're like :wink:
    I think he was old, easily confused and proper Millwall.

You missed absolutely nothing (obviously), besides stalking JJ. Unfortunately I can't make Wednesday next week as I've taken too many other Saturdays off recently. Stew and other are up there though.

• RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

I think he was old, easily confused and proper Millwall.

You missed absolutely nothing (obviously), besides stalking JJ. Unfortunately I can't make Wednesday next week as I've taken too many other Saturdays off recently. Stew and other are up there though.

Shame you can't make it, I'll have a drink for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was surprised by the amount of police there. It made me wonder that when you consider the size of the police bill whether there is actually any financial benefit of millwall letting away fans attend the match.
  • You've got to laugh at the block closest to the away fans on the left hand side... was watching it fill up and nearly every fan that came up from the concourse was a YOUNG teen clad in what they all consider to be hooligan gear. Sometimes I think they might be more embarassing than palace
  • The chubby lad in the all grey tack suit within the Millwall fans on the left looked a clever chap.
  • My Dad got the coach back and told me that the exit route was all the way through the Old Kent Road where yet were all hanging out the pubs looking ugly.

Two of our young idiots with silly haircuts gave it the big one to them from the coach just as it came to a grinding halt. A few bottles were thrown at the coach, including an empty wine bottle which smashed on the top of the coach.
  • Uboat said:

cafctom said:

My Dad got the coach back and told me that the exit route was all the way through the Old Kent Road where yet were all hanging out the pubs looking ugly.

Two of our young idiots with silly haircuts gave it the big one to them from the coach just as it came to a grinding halt. A few bottles were thrown at the coach, including an empty wine bottle which smashed on the top of the coach.

Millwall drink wine these days?
    Sure he meant Lambrini.
  • edited April 2015
    Why their was little aggro ?
    1.Millwall won
    2.Plenty of police.
    3.Pouring Rain.
    4.CAFC fans kept back.
    5.95% of crowd, Both Millwall and CAFC don't want to fight despite the verbal battle from start to finish.
    6.The Gypsy curse does exist so no aggro will change that.
    7.Most cafc fans are decent people even the crazy,swearing,drunk ones'

• Kicked off a little bit at North Greenwich Tube station last night. Mainly youngsters but looked pretty nasty
  • Uboat said:

cafctom said:

My Dad got the coach back and told me that the exit route was all the way through the Old Kent Road where yet were all hanging out the pubs looking ugly.

Millwall drink wine these days?
    They nicked the wine bottle off a homeless tramp