Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alcorcón and Charlton initiative

2»

Comments

• Just called the club who have confirmed the time delay in producing 'rhubarb' kits necessitates early planning which is why the announcement is made earlier than usual.
  • edited April 2015
    meldrew66 said:

Just called the club who have confirmed the time delay in producing 'rhubarb' kits necessitates early planning which is why the announcement is made earlier than usual.

So my sources would appear to be accurate.

BTW why all the LOLs on my posts? - you'll all be laughing on the other side of your faces come the first game of the season.
  • meldrew66 said:

Just called the club who have confirmed the time delay in producing 'rhubarb' kits necessitates early planning which is why the announcement is made earlier than usual.

Someone is going to have custard all over their face!
  • Club have promised to give the Museum the prototype shirts.

We'll keep one but sell the other to raise funds

Auction soon
  • "Sharing Illusions".

Nice one.
  • bobmunro said:

Nicholas said:

Silly April Fools, everyone knows Charlton don't sell the new kits until the summer is over.

True - but my sources tell me that since this is a unique design the manufacturing process takes much longer. I've been informed the shirts will not be available until at least August.
    Unique as in we are going to be the only club who sell their football kit without badgers and sponsors.
  • SE3_Cafc said:

bobmunro said:

Nicholas said:

Silly April Fools, everyone knows Charlton don't sell the new kits until the summer is over.

True - but my sources tell me that since this is a unique design the manufacturing process takes much longer. I've been informed the shirts will not be available until at least August.
    Unique as in we are going to be the only club who sell their football kit without badgers and sponsors.
    They are only mock-ups at the moment to give us all an idea of what they will eventually look like.
  • Club have promised to give the Museum the prototype shirts.

Auction soon

Will you be taking sealed bids, Henry? I definitely want it to add to my collection.
  • bobmunro said:

Club have promised to give the Museum the prototype shirts.

Auction soon

Will you be taking sealed bids, Henry? I definitely want it to add to my collection.
    Sorry open bids only
  • Sponsored links:

• Theme tune was great.............. :smile:
  • Vincenzo said:

"Sharing Illusions".

Nice one.

Would have been more plausible with "Sharing delusions".
    That would be the Charlton way…
  • A better one would have been to announce that the woman seen fornicating on the pitch some months ago has actually given birth to a son conceived that night and called him Roly.
  • As this is on the OS, does that mean @Henry Irving believes it?........... :no_mouth:
  • bobmunro said:

meldrew66 said:

BTW why all the LOLs on my posts? - you'll all be laughing on the other side of your faces come the first game of the season.
    They laughed when you told them you were not going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now. (c) Bob Monkhouse
  • bobmunro said:

meldrew66 said:

They laughed when you told them you were not going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now. (c) Bob Monkhouse
    I got my start in silent radio. (c) Bob Monkhouse
  • edited April 2015
    SE3_Cafc said:

bobmunro said:

Nicholas said:

I don't care if it's an April fool or not, I just want my shirt and Badger next season!!
  • Nice one from the club. Sense of humour from them nice to see.